This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
    I think Ireland will surprise a few people.
    Best comment i have ever seen you post.

Props.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
      I think Ireland will surprise a few people.
      Nah, I think most people know how shit they can be.

Comment

• It's more then likely Ireland are far better then that bum nation of scotland..

Usually if they qualify for major competitions they make it out the group stages

I can see them beating Croatia and drawing with Italy.. Trappatini has got the defence working well

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          It's more then likely Ireland are far better then that bum nation of scotland..

Usually if they qualify for major competitions they make it out the group stages

I can see them beating Croatia and drawing with Italy.. Trappatini has got the defence working well
          When was the last time Scotland qualified for a major tournament? Euro 96 wasn't it? Hahahaha, that's like 18 years ago.

They're the definition of a bum team.

Comment

• If Chelsea can win the Champions League, than Ireland can win the Euro's.

Comment

I'm interested to see what team Chelsea comes up with..

I can see them adding to their roster and crossing the endzone in first place after pushing on in the last quarter of the season

Btw Belgium will have a good team soon.. Not sure why your hating on them
              I'm not hating, just making an observation.

starting 11: torres, mata, hazard, hulk/ramires, frank/kdb, mikel, cole, luiz, cahill, ivanovic.

dembele in could mean that pivot spot become belgian and Frank is benched. Also linked to Felaini, which means the DM could be belgian. see what I mean?

Comment

• If they beat Croatia they'll get out the group. I think they'll draw with Italy and lose against Spain.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  I'm not hating, just making an observation.

starting 11: torres, mata, hazard, hulk/ramires, frank/kdb, mikel, cole, luiz, cahill, ivanovic.

dembele in could mean that pivot spot become belgian and Frank is benched. Also linked to Felaini, which means the DM could be belgian. see what I mean?
                  My team on FM12 turned half Belgian half French and I wasn't even looking for Belgians, it just happened.

Comment

• I am not sure you can have a team with Torres, mata, hazard and hulk.. It could work i guess..

Who is kdb? And what happened to that romeu dude? I heard he was a massive prospect from barca and even has a release clause.

I don't think that defence is good enough tho.. Especially with only
                    1 proper dm (Mikel) and 4 offensive players I mentioned Who won't be tracking back much.. It's ok to have one or two like that but 4 is way to much

Comment

I am not sure you can have a team with Torres, mata, hazard and hulk.. It could work i guess..

Who is kdb? And what happened to that romeu dude? I heard he was a massive prospect from barca and even has a release clause.

I don't think that defence is good enough tho.. Especially with only
                      1 proper dm (Mikel) and 4 offensive players I mentioned Who won't be tracking back much.. It's ok to have one or two like that but 4 is way to much
                      Torres up top mata left wing hulk right wing and hazard just behind Torres. Have Ramires and mikel providing the cover behind that 4. I can actually see the Chelsea team shapping up well

Comment

Working...
                      X