Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna thank Landon Donovan for his brief spell at Goodison. He has been excellent for us and our team and fans are gonna miss him.

Comment

• What the hell is wrong with Lucio?

lol he always acts/looks like he's being framed for murder.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        What the hell is wrong with Lucio?

lol he always acts/looks like he's being framed for murder.
        His performance against Chelsea in the CL was the best I've probably ever seen from a CB.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAV1S View Post
          Bendtner is absolute **** and should hang himself for putting in a performance like that in the name of Aaron Ramsey.
          I dont think hes THAT bad, hes young....at least the positives are he gets in great positions....when he missed the header i knew it wasnt his day, cos hes normally amazing at headers

Demise it happens the best of us!

Go to 2:25 ... Ryan Giggs vs Arsenal >.< Il never forget that lol

And fuking hell see vokes miss against united? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
            Vokes is **** though.

Comment

I dont think hes THAT bad, hes young....at least the positives are he gets in great positions....when he missed the header i knew it wasnt his day, cos hes normally amazing at headers

Demise it happens the best of us!

Go to 2:25 ... Ryan Giggs vs Arsenal >.< Il never forget that lol

Not being biased but i always felt that, that is the point where Giggs started to slide, albeit he has still done well since then but not as consistently.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAV1S View Post
                His performance against Chelsea in the CL was the best I've probably ever seen from a CB.
                He's sick as a central type pure defender.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  He's sick as a central type pure defender.
                  Quite dramatic tho...some of the free kicks he got in that game, well in the premierleague wouldnt of gone his way lol

Great defender

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                  Not being biased but i always felt that, that is the point where Giggs started to slide, albeit he has still done well since then but not as consistently.
                  And yeah...giggs has been slipping for years....its just hes such a great player, people forget how good his prime was

I was talking to my m8 a while back....last year infact, and i said giggs is probs the best winger to play in the premiership, or 1 of anyway...

And he said "is he really that good? everyone talks about him, but i never thought he was that good" and i was like.... oh my god! lol

And he always used to watch football...so he put a £2 bet on giggs to score vs westham and he won like £44 or so.... was this goal

Comment

• I'm more impressed by Wesley Schneider every time I see him play.

He's beside Robben probably the best dutchman.

Comment

Quite dramatic tho...some of the free kicks he got in that game, well in the premierleague wouldnt of gone his way lol

Great defender

And yeah...giggs has been slipping for years....its just hes such a great player, people forget how good his prime was

I was talking to my m8 a while back....last year infact, and i said giggs is probs the best winger to play in the premiership, or 1 of anyway...

And he said "is he really that good? everyone talks about him, but i never thought he was that good" and i was like.... oh my god! lol

And he always used to watch football...so he put a £2 bet on giggs to score vs westham and he won like £44 or so.... was this goal

Its like when i used to watch Bergkamp post 2000, i used to say to myself Dennis is not half the player he was but still a fantastic player.

I put Giggs up there with Bergkamp, Henry as the best prem players of all time. Arsene Wenger said over the years he has done more damage to Arsenal than any other United player.

Comment

Working...
                      X