This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    Will they stop(Bolton, Stoke, whoever)? No.

Will the FA step in and do something about it? Dream on!

Got any better ideas?
    No but i aint about to condemn the manager for those teams playing outside the rules of the game because they can get away with it, that does not make sense to me.

Call it for what is and deal with it in the hope that the refs having seen 3 Arsenal players get injured might protect us a little bit more.

The irony is Bolton reckon they are a bogey team that no how to get at us, check our record against them though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
      No but i aint about to condemn the manager for those teams playing outside the rules of the game because they can get away with it, that does not make sense to me.

Call it for what is and deal with it in the hope that the refs having seen 3 Arsenal players get injured might protect us a little bit more.

The irony is Bolton reckon they are a bogey team that no how to get at us, check our record against them though.
      'Hope' and 'Referees' don't belong in the same sentence.

Comment

'Hope' and 'Referees' don't belong in the same sentence.
        Thats true, im thinking that having seen those incidents and the big fuss that a seed is gonna be in the head of the next referee that does an Arsenal game up north etc.

Comment

Thats true, im thinking that having seen those incidents and the big fuss that a seed is gonna be in the head of the next referee that does an Arsenal game up north etc.
          I think the refs know what's going on, i just don't think they have the bottle to do anything about. You notice the games up north against the mickey mouse teams in particular, the crowds make the decisions for the refs with there moaning and groaning. It's a miracle Arsenal got that last min penalty up at Stoke. I didn't think the ref would have the bollox to give it.

Comment

I think the refs know what's going on, i just don't think they have the bottle to do anything about. You notice the games up north against the mickey mouse teams in particular, the crowds make the decisions for the refs with there moaning and groaning. It's a miracle Arsenal got that last min penalty up at Stoke. I didn't think the ref would have the bollox to give it.
            Yeah good point.

Comment

That actually surprised the hell out of me, didn't see it coming by a long shot....

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
                No not all teams but some do, thats a fact....

When Ronaldo was being kicked constantly and tackled hard, you United fans reacted the same, hell, even Fergie did the same, saying everyone is out to get United and to injure Ronaldo.... no but back then you weren't in your debate about this being basketball or football and your get over it, it happens attitude. If this happened to Rooney just imagine how Fergie and the United fans would have reacted....
                Man come on Kevin Davis could have ****ed up Evra recently i remeber the fact that he didn't break something was pure luck he didn't. I just think people claiming Arsenal get targeted are talking BS cause like you said Ronaldo has been kicked alot. You think Bolton/Stoke don't play rough vs everyone? sure they do just Arsenal don't cope with it well.

Comment

Ironically its your team that started all this by kicking Reyes and the rest of our team over the pitch.

They dont happen 3 times to the same team in a matter of 6 years, unless of coarse your stupid enough to think its just a coicidence.

Chelsea overpower Arsenal but they dont kick lumps outta them, no one is saying they want Arsenal mommy coddled but Arsenal dont get the protection other teams get because of this tag they have got.
                  The Eduardo one was ****ing sickening and the guy should have got a long ban, i don't remeber the other one. But i honestly don't think anyone goes out to break someones leg unless they got mental issues, in most cases they will probably end up ****ing themselves up.

Your telling me that its not possible to have bad luck and get 3 players with broken legs over 6 years? say average season is what 58 games? so your telling me in what well over 300 games that's not possible?

Like i said before it comes down to pure luck, i have seen Davis absolutely plow through Evra and Ronaldo kicked by some **** from Boro after skillin him but the escaped with scratches. If you think Bolton/Stoke tackle any harder and go out to hurt because its Arsenal your bonkers.

Look at these man pure luck he didn't get serious injuries and broken legs..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NlCO...eature=related (they got worse 30sec+ in)
                  http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=twn7...eature=related (****ing Boro **** so is Andy Gray)

Ah whatever after seeing that i take it all back stuff needs to be done about these kinda things, no wonder ROnaldo ****ed off to LA liga. I still don't believe they pick on Arsenal specifically tho. There is about 4 or 5 fouls in the Ronaldo one were he could have been ****ed up bad
                  Last edited by MOTHER DUCKER; 03-02-2010, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Most of the refs are ****ing **** and fat this is true. I remeber Ferguson got blasted for this when he mentioned it but again the Villa ref was pure garbage miles behind everything
                    Last edited by MOTHER DUCKER; 03-01-2010, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• The Villa ref was ****, he gave Villa 2 yellows cards in the space of about 10 mins and there were 2 challenges from United players that warranted yellows inbetween that and he didn't show them. Also Vidic's challenge was a yellow at the very least, probably a red.

It's stuff like this from referees that gives our club a bad reputation. Any United fan will tell you that ref was **** and should have carded our players.

Also, about the Ramsey thing, you need to calm down, he'll be back within 6 months they say. Shawcross never meant it to be malicious everyone knows it, Arsenal just won't be happy till we are playing tag football. Fact is that their team is not physically strong enough for the Premier Leauge due to age and such and teams know this so they go and rough them up a bit, it's not unfair play at all it's just tactics and good strategy. What are they supposed to do? Not touch your players and try and play Barcelona style football?

It's a physical game and you're in the most competative physical league there is, sometimes these things happen and you gotta deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X