Newcastle in the champions league?
      and Chelsea out?

Comment

• Newcastle got thrashed by Wigan.

Marin is a sick signing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
          Marko Marin is like 5'2, good luck staying upright kid

You know who else came from Werder Bremen and was relatively unknown and was snubbed by the likes of Bayern Munich, said to be too small and not worth it. Then went for a small fee to another big club?

Just some guy named Mesut Ozil but I dunno, I heard he wasn't so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            You know who else came from Werder Bremen and was relatively unknown and was snubbed by the likes of Bayern Munich, said to be too small and not worth it. Then went for a small fee to another big club?

Just some guy named Mesut Ozil but I dunno, I heard he wasn't so good.
            He was bought by Real after an impressive world cup with a little national team called Germany maybe you've heard of em', and was wanted by other big clubs as well, he wasn't "relatively unknown", silly to compare him to Marin just because they played for teh same club.
            Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 04-28-2012, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
              He was bought by Real after an impressive world cup with a little national team called Germany maybe you've heard of it, and was wanted by other big clubs as well, he wasn't "relatively unknown", silly to compare him to Marin just because they played for teh same club.
              youre talking with flicker dude...dont even try to make sense of his sports knowledge...

Comment

He was bought by Real after an impressive world cup with a little national team called Germany maybe you've heard of it, and was wanted by other big clubs as well, he wasn't "relatively unknown", silly to compare him to Marin just because they played for teh same club.
                Ozil wasnt wanted a quarter...as bad as clubs wanted him after his world cup performance...

EVERYONE wanted him after that

So to an extent flicker is right...clubs were interested..but not that badly...

after the world cup, they went nuts

Comment

Agreed.

He had good performances with the U21 German side which brought attention on him plus his good games with Bremen. There was hype already around him before the WC.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                    Ozil wasnt wanted a quarter...as bad as clubs wanted him after his world cup performance...

EVERYONE wanted him after that

So to an extent flicker is right...clubs were interested..but not that badly...

after the world cup, they went nuts

At least someone got it.

Bayern had a chance before then, but snubbed him. I bet if they could go back they would take him.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      youre talking with flicker dude...dont even try to make sense of his sports knowledge...
                      coming from the "whatever mainsteam agrees with, must be right" dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X