This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slutsky is a f@ggot.

CSKA needs to be KO'd, dude was like, my main objective is to first knock out Real then knock out Barca.

If CSKA advances, he's gunna think he's the **** and all that, fuk that ****. Tough closed game like the 1-1 draw at France last year vs Lyon. Doubt it'll be like that in madrid....

Honda was alright, did a couple ****ty passes but CSKA did throw everything they had the last 3mins.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
      Slutsky is a f@ggot.

CSKA needs to be KO'd, dude was like, my main objective is to first knock out Real then knock out Barca.

If CSKA advances, he's gunna think he's the **** and all that, fuk that ****. Tough closed game like the 1-1 draw at France last year vs Lyon. Doubt it'll be like that in madrid....

Honda was alright, did a couple ****ty passes but CSKA did throw everything they had the last 3mins.

CSKA isn't going to win. Not if they play Honda that far back, he's honestly the only one that really connects with Doumbia. Even Dzagoev looked like **** against Madrid. And Osileh came on for Musa but he was immature as hell and had no field vision.

I feel like CSKA could have done better with better choices of players. But I think Jose noticed the weakness, he'll tell Ronaldo to stay wide and run down the flank. Once that happens, game over.

Comment

• Is his name actually "Slutsky"?

I thought you were just slagging him off.

Comment

• Come on man what is this **** about blaming the weather and pitch almost as shameful as the haye/toe saga. Madrid failed outside of barca there first real test

I bet it was that Jew derranged who got u banned

I want one of those lizards with the red head btw.. They are great bit sure they sell them here in the uk tho

Comment

• Cavani owned Chelsea.

English teams can't keep up with Uruguayans, they're like the English killers. Forlan destroyed Liverpool a few years back when he was with United and the year with Atletico where they won the europa league....

Suarez destroyed man united last season as well, absolute brutality, uniteds star defender Jonny Evans didn't even know what to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Is his name actually "Slutsky"?

I thought you were just slagging him off.
              yeah, it is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonid_Viktorovich_Slutsky

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
              Come on man what is this **** about blaming the weather and pitch almost as shameful as the haye/toe saga. Madrid failed outside of barca there first real test.
              Madrid showed that they can't ever really compete with Barca.

CSKA run a wannabe tique taka style and ran it without their #1 midfielder at that and still split Madrid with clean passes at times.

I find it hard to see Madrid really beating Barca after seeing that. I'll still want them to knock off Barca but real recognize real.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                Come on man what is this **** about blaming the weather and pitch almost as shameful as the haye/toe saga. Madrid failed outside of barca there first real test

I bet it was that Jew derranged who got u banned

I want one of those lizards with the red head btw.. They are great bit sure they sell them here in the uk tho
                Negative fukin 7, are u kiddin me? It's cold in spain, but it ain't that cold. Those things play a factor in all of this. A shameful excuse would be cause the players didn't have high enough socks or gloves.

Its harder to warm up in those conditions and increase likely in an injury to occur, like Benzema.

Massive props to Arbeloa, dude went out in a shortsleeved shirt. That guy has balls, something a couple u sissies could look up to.

Lizards are cool, I dunno what those orange heads eat, but they crawl around the walls and live in little holes in walls.

If my current gecko dieds I want a bearded dragon or a iguana.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  yeah, it is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonid_Viktorovich_Slutsky

Madrid showed that they can't ever really compete with Barca.

CSKA run a wannabe tique taka style and ran it without their #1 midfielder at that and still split Madrid with clean passes at times.

I find it hard to see Madrid really beating Barca after seeing that. I'll still want them to knock off Barca but real recognize real.
                  Bro, you're talking stupid now.

They can compete with Barca, Mou just comes out with defensive tactics and doesn't make them attack like they should, only on knock out competitions. 2nd leg of supercopa and copa del rey.

Barca wouldn't smash CSKA in Russia, let's get real, if they would win, it would be by a goal difference.

Like madrid, they ain't use to those condition, plus barca has more fairys in their squad, **** CSKA would probably beat em.

Although Barca brutalizes em in spain..

Comment

• The 1-3 defeat to barca earlier in the season doesn't even count cause it rained that day in madrid and barca play on a wet pitch at home so it played to their advantage.

I don't recognize that as a win for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                      OG will call you out for this diss
                      It didn't go well for him last time he called me out.

Comment

Working...
                      X