This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I knew that pusssy would already have his list of excuses lined up.
    Wenger is just like that, whenever Arsenal has a bad game he always has someone or something to blame.

Comment

• Punk Ronaldo had problems with his ****ing leg but his ego is too big to let other boys win the match for you, dohohoho **** you.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
        Wenger is just like that, whenever Arsenal has a bad game he always has someone or something to blame.
        Wenger's excuses are always legitimate and based on 100% sheer, unquestionable facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          That was a crap penalty. A comfortable distance from the keeper and not enough power to just blast right through.
          No. It was a decent penalty. Ronaldo is just predictable. I sat there and said he'd go to the bottom left corner, and he did. Just predictable.

Now Ramos and Kaka.............

Comment

No it wouldn't.

I'm hearing Guardiola is set to leave Barca?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...quit-Barcelona

Well he did fulfill his contract. I don't know his personal goals but City and Chelsea would be after him.

I particularly wouldn't mind him but I don't favor him either. Big Boss is just completely infatuated with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
              Comfortable distance, but Ronaldo put his foot through it.
              Disagree, you can see he kinda side-foots it and its not anywhere near the corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Wenger's excuses are always legitimate and based on 100% sheer, unquestionable facts.

I'm sicken that I have to watch that gif in your sig every time you post something.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Well he did fulfill his contract. I don't know his personal goals but City and Chelsea would be after him.

I particularly wouldn't mind him but I don't favor him either. Big Boss is just completely infatuated with him.
                  Should be interesting with City tbh. I read a few weeks ago their owner(I forgot his name) said he's happy with the work Mancini has done regardless if they win the title or not.

If he does go somewhere else, I wonder who from Barca will follow him, playerwise.

Comment

• To many yank bums up in here ruining the thread with there lack of knowledge

Comment

Should be interesting with City tbh. I read a few weeks ago their owner(I forgot his name) said he's happy with the work Mancini has done regardless if they win the title or not.

If he does go somewhere else, I wonder who from Barca will follow him, playerwise.
                      City would be interesting because they are stacked with talent everywhere.

I can't imagine anyone leaving with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X