Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Liga didn't help itself by putting El Classico on the weekend before their 2 biggest team play in the semi final of the champions league. What were they thinking?

Comment

• TRAV1$,

Roberto Di Matteo stays or goes?

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
        When 6th placed Chelsea win the cl can we finally put this arguement about la liga and the epl to bed? I mean it's fairly clear to anyone with some common sense that the pl is the greatest

Man united **** down Chelsea on the regular infact I'd take it as a sort of victory for us if Chelsea win.

I mean this is what the second time a club from England has won the cl but been outside the top 4... It's just that damn competitive
        wow.. hang on a minute pal.. They have a small team they have to beat first.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
          La Liga didn't help itself by putting El Classico on the weekend before their 2 biggest team play in the semi final of the champions league. What were they thinking?
          I would've fancied Munich against a fit Madrid.

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
          TRAV1$,

Roberto Di Matteo stays or goes?
          Don't think it's as easy as keeping him on for the good job he's done... fact still remains that the squad needs new faces

But, for the way he's got the experienced players working and how much easier it would be for new signings to fit into a team playing well... he should be given a shot for next season atleast.

Comment

• This seasons Champions League final stages have been absolutely epic! Good to see Barca and Real get put in their place as for the whole season it felt like it was set up to be an El Classico final.

Comment

• At least Spain has 2 teams in the final of the Bumopa League. We get to see which La Liga team is the best mid-table, mediocre team in the whole of Europe.

Can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street Disciple View Post
                At least Spain has 2 teams in the final of the Bumopa League. We get to see which La Liga team is the best mid-table, mediocre team in the whole of Europe.

Can't wait.
                Either of which would (or already have) school the current Champions of England.

Comment

• Arsenal would piss the Europa League. I couldn't see any of the teams that start in it beating us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street Disciple View Post
                    Arsenal would piss the Europa League. I couldn't see any of the teams that start in it beating us.
                    For someone that doesn't care about it, you sure do talk about it alot.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                      La Liga didn't help itself by putting El Classico on the weekend before their 2 biggest team play in the semi final of the champions league. What were they thinking?
                      Please, don't believe the shit that Mourinho is spouting. Like Travis said, the outcome would've been the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X