This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Everyone who has left Arsenal, with the exception of maybe Fabregas (we'll see) has never been the same as they were when they played for us.

You see guys like Alexander Hleb - his career is in tatters because he left us for Barca and he's always crying in the press about how he regrets leaving us. I hear he's spit polishing shoes somewhere in Belarus now.

Wenger gets the best out of these guys and then casts them off to morons like Man City.

Thats what you get when you buy mercenaries like Nasri, you think he really gives a **** about Man City? Seriously the guy was whoring himself out to United before he settled for City.
    It's obvious he went for money and trophies.

And he will get both. He's getting lots of money and City are going to win trophies. No matter how you try to spin it, City have a squad to win trophies and they will pump whatever it takes to get those trophies. Call them hollow or whatever, in the end, Nasri is going to get what he went for.

I still don't see how that makes him an Arsenal reject. Usually you would be happy to get rid of a reject cause they aren't wanted.

Wenger admitted he wanted to keep Nasri and tried his best to keep this "reject".

Comment

That is usually your go-to card when you have nothing to say in response.
      But I only ever use it with you. Amazing really.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
        It's obvious he went for money and trophies.

And he will get both. He's getting lots of money and City are going to win trophies. No matter how you try to spin it, City have a squad to win trophies and they will pump whatever it takes to get those trophies. Call them hollow or whatever, in the end, Nasri is going to get what he went for.

I still don't see how that makes him an Arsenal reject. Usually you would be happy to get rid of a reject cause they aren't wanted.

Wenger admitted he wanted to keep Nasri and tried his best to keep this "reject".
        He went for money. Plain and simple. Like I said, he was whoring himself out to anyone that would pay him more than what he was being offered at Arsenal.

We are happy to get rid of him because he's a mercenary piece of ****. Just like Adebayor. He was another player who left to "win trophies" at City and where is he now? Being flogged around Europe on loan like a cheap slut. I wouldn't be surprised if they sell Nasri or he whores himself out to another club this summer.

Arsenal reject.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          But I only ever use it with you. Amazing really.
          Because my infinite wisdom renders you speechless

Comment

• Emz do you think Real will beat Atletico tomorrow?

I can't believe they've allowed Barca back into it. Its almost a City-esque bottle job

Comment

Emz do you think Real will beat Atletico tomorrow?

I can't believe they've allowed Barca back into it. Its almost a City-esque bottle job
              No.

Atletico were doing good at the Bernabeu until the ref sent one of their guys off.

I've already accepted Barca will win the league, champions, and copa.

Comment

• Pele: If Messi wants to be the best ever first he must become better than Neymar

Comment

He went for money. Plain and simple. Like I said, he was whoring himself out to anyone that would pay him more than what he was being offered at Arsenal.

We are happy to get rid of him because he's a mercenary piece of ****. Just like Adebayor. He was another player who left to "win trophies" at City and where is he now? Being flogged around Europe on loan like a cheap slut. I wouldn't be surprised if they sell Nasri or he whores himself out to another club this summer.

Arsenal reject.

Nasri would have been absolutely boss under Villas Boas.

Hell, we probably wouldn't have been ass for all that time with Nasri at midfield and AVB would probably still be manager and we'd be where City is, minus bottling the title.

Glad Roman didn't buy him though. 175k a week? Gtfoh son. I like Nasri but ridic!

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                    Pele: If Messi wants to be the best ever first he must become better than Neymar

that has hate all over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      that has hate all over it.
                      No he's probably being dead serious.

He once said Nicky Butt was one of the world's greatest players and that an African team would win the world cup by 2002

Comment

Working...
                      X