This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    I think Chelsea can beat them if we get a fair one. Bs diving for cards, we'll lose.

We got the pace, we got the strength and Torres is finally getting fired up. We could do it.

You got faith, I admire that.

Comment

• Mexico coach Luis Fernando Tena: Chicharito a 'natural candidate' for Olympic squad
      The Manchester United striker could be representing El Tri in London this summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
        Mexico coach Luis Fernando Tena: Chicharito a 'natural candidate' for Olympic squad
        The Manchester United striker could be representing El Tri in London this summer.
        That's not even news mate. It seems pretty obvious to me.

Btw, talk to me about ****ography.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Oh, so I'm not supposed to believe in my team?

Ahh, I forgot. You're the "fan" who trashes his team's own players and says they aren't strong enough to play against other European clubs.

I think you've lost your god damn mind if you think Chelsea stand ANY chance of beating barca

Oh and stop making up BS... Thanks

Comment

• Its up to Fergie to let him go. Not Chicharito's decision to play. Anyways, he should be the one to hold Mexico's flag when they enter in as a country with all the other athletes.

I stopped watching ****ography a year ago. It ruins lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
              Bayern Munich.

Ribery is gonna treat Madrid like that under 18 y old he raped bro

Comment

Its up to Fergie to let him go. Not Chicharito's decision to play. Anyways, he should be the one to hold Mexico's flag when they enter in as a country with all the other athletes.

I stopped watching ****ography a year ago. It ruins lives.
                Respeto wey.

Comment

Mexico coach Luis Fernando Tena: Chicharito a 'natural candidate' for Olympic squad
                  When do the olympics start? I hope he doesn't go. I paid for the mexico-wales ticket and I wanna see chicharito play with the senior squad.

Comment

• Wales going to gobble up Mexico.

Comment

• Mexico will win 3-0

Comment

Working...
                      X