X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        But seriously I see no advantage to playing Young over Milner............

With the exception of free kick ability.
        I think Milner is just as good as Young when it comes to free kicks, he's an all round good player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
          I think Milner is just as good as Young when it comes to free kicks, he's an all round good player.
          Young on his day is unbelievable...but then again so is milner, I do think young produces better crosses and free kicks.... but milners work rate (even though youngs is great) just edges him, also this season his final ball has been better, youngs best season was 2 seasons ago...he dont seem exactly the same as that season

Comment

• Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
            Ashley Young is a good damn Winger in form.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Pretty slow and stuttering game at the Emirates, Howard Webb being the **** he is booked Clichy for absolutely nothing, Gerrard dived once again, but still the game needs some spark.......

Everton just equalized at Goodison Park, 1-1

United again with an own goal, equalizing but are down to ten men, Nani WTF are you thinking, 1-1

So far those two teams doing their part but we need to score....
              Last edited by Stalaggh; 02-10-2010, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Saha you ****....... right I'm off to the second half

Comment

• ****! Mega ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Bloody Everton.

Comment

• **** that Fabregas ****ing cheated and Liverpool should have had a penalty. That free kick was heading on target and looked like it was going into the corner. Cheating ****s!

Comment

Working...
                      X