This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
    No they say Jets are playing today coz there's an 's' at the end but our teams generally don't have that. So Chelsea sound singular but Jets sound plural.
    That makes more sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Learn to speak it our way or fuk off
      How about come teach me how to speak it?

I would love to fight you.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post

Oh snap!!!

Comment

we all seen how you ******* fight in jersey simply no match for pure English thuggery

I'd even put some money on a halfbreed b1tch like Og Wenger doing over some jersey boys

Comment

Wouldn't I get done for some sort of ****phobic hate crime?

Comment

• Frimpong is out for 3 months, he was the best player on the pitch today by 10 miles, Arsenal have a great player on thier hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                we all seen how you ******* fight in jersey simply no match for pure English thuggery

I'd even put some money on a halfbreed b1tch like Og Wenger doing over some jersey boys
                Don't ever come by Jersey with that type of mentality.

OG=PURE THUGGERY

Comment

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
                  Newcastle also have more depth to their squad with the likes of Best, Santon, Marveaux, Ameobi , Williamson, Smith and Harper all on the bench for Newcastle.

I think Newcastle need another striker to give support to Demba Ba (or 2 strikers if they lose Demba in the summer - I have a sneaky suspicion that Arsenal, Valencia or Spurs will try to buy him in the summer).

They also need another central midfielder, and another attacking midfielder/winger. And maybe another centre-back. Then they could be genuine challengers for a top-6 place. As it stands they don't have enough depth so they won't finish any higher than 7th.

They should try to get Alex from Chelsea or Chris Samba for defence.. Michael Carrick for midfield and Niko Krancjar for some creativity.

I won't be surprised they get Yossi Benayoun too. Chelsea don't want him and I don't think Arsenal will keep him. Good player, especially when he was at Liverpool, can unlock defenses and can dribble and score.

All those players are affordable and can fit into their style of play..

HitmanHatton, what you think of my assessment of your team?
                  not a bad assessment on the whole, Weve got some very talented players at the moment in Coloccini, Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Gutierrez, Ba etc...

I would definatley look at buying a centre half to partner Coloccini and your pick is spot on in Alex from Chelsea, good solid defender.

I would like to see us go in for Granero from Real Madrid, he would fit in well to the team we have at the moment. He can play anywhere in midfield and behind the strikers.

Comment

• Comment

• This season Man United fans having a go at liverpool is a bit like kicking a child in the face. It might be fun, but it's all a bit easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X