This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    Based on his performances at Atletico. Football does exist outside of the country you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      lol, if it gets to his head where it effects his confidence. Yeah, he won't be there for long.

Specially since he messed up what? 1 time so far and the media had a field day on him.
      Yeah, everyone saw that one coming though. English media are savages, he's bound to make more mistakes in the future but he's good, will replace start for the national team when Iker is done with his duties.

This ain't boxing, you don't wake up shot the next morning, sorta like Cotto and Jones Jr.

Comment

Based on his performances at Atletico. Football does exist outside of the country you know.
        When did I say it didnt? Simple asked a question. No need to get catty, sweetheart.

Comment

• And what about Sczsney's performances for Arsenal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            And what about Sczsney's performances for Arsenal?
            He's actually pretty damn good. Lot better than Almunia and Flapianski, not sure how good he'll get but atleast Wenger isn't being pressured to buy a goalkeeper like before.

Took all the keepers to get hurt to find out Sczsney was actually good. Should of had the #1 on his shirt imo.

Comment

• Villa's god damn hair is so perfect.

Nike should do something like this with Ronaldo strip teasing. Rack up loads of money and attention.

Comment

• AWWWWWW OMG THIS IS SOOO CUTE!!

Comment

When did I say it didnt? Simple asked a question. No need to get catty, sweetheart.
                  Bit rich. Every time I read one of your posts in here you seem to be arguing or making snappy comments at people.

Comment

Bit rich. Every time I read one of your posts in here you seem to be arguing or making snappy comments at people.
                    Yeah if its warranted...lol. You just randomly started talkin ***** cos I asked you why Szcsney doesnt deserve to be in the discussion of top goalkeepers. Time of the month?

Comment

Yeah if its warranted...lol. You just randomly started talkin ***** cos I asked you why Szcsney doesnt deserve to be in the discussion of top goalkeepers. Time of the month?
                      Show me where I started talking shit...

You asked me on what basis I rated De Gea (pretty f*ing obvious) and I answered with an equally obvious response.

Although I was a bit confused when AssasinKing had already answered the Szcsney question and you completely dismissed it (which you do quite a lot with people's posts I've noticed) and replied with 'How is he not in the mix?' Maybe you should improve your comprehension skills, I dunno.

Comment

Working...
                      X