Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't they show FA cup games on normal TV anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by OG 'Titi' Henry View Post
      Don't they show FA cup games on normal TV anymore?
      Our game is Monday.

Comment

• He probably didn't even get racially abused, someone must of called him a ****.

A grown ass man crying over words, he should get punished for being such a queer.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Our game is Monday.
          I know, i'm going.

The chance to see a legend and true OG play in the flesh again was too good to turn down.

Comment

• OG, were you not an Ireland fan yet when Henry cheated them out of a place at the World Cup a couple of years ago? Most Irish people I know aren't too fond of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG 'Titi' Henry View Post
              I know, i'm going.

The chance to see a legend and true OG play in the flesh again was too good to turn down.
              Yeah, he brought me to Arsenal but have stayed even when he left.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                OG, were you not an Ireland fan yet when Henry cheated them out of a place at the World Cup a couple of years ago? Most Irish people I know aren't too fond of him.
                Are you saying I should hate the greatest player in my teams history?

Yeah what he did sucked but I have a bit of respect for what he did. He took matters in to his own hands and did what he had to do to ensure his team qualified.

Comment

• He wasn't even playing for Arsenal at the time...

and Bergkamp > Henry.

Comment

• REAL MADRID: Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Khedira, Ronaldo, Benzema, Özil, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Varane, Higuaín & Lass.

Comment

• I've resorted to betting on ****ty Madrid again emz. Which means they won't win.

Comment

Working...
                      X