This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OG 'Titi' Henry View Post
    Nah that wonder goal against Man Utd is the best. Barthez could only stand and watch it fly past him.
    the real madrid goal is my personal favourite

Comment

• Barthez getting his **** pushed in...

Comment

• The MLS is a very poor league. The standard of the football is so bad that Flawless describes it as "only twice as good as the English Premier League".

Comment

• Originally posted by OG 'Titi' Henry View Post
          Barthez getting his **** pushed in...

agree with og,this goal was one of my favs

i remember watching this game with 3 man u fans,one nearly started crying....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
            What happened? Liverpool player or fans "abused" the other guy?

Looks like it's them against the world.
            not sure,rumors are some fan called him a manc bastard and he went off on one and other rumors are he got called a black bastard not sure though but it will get blown up massive

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
              not sure,rumors are some fan called him a manc bastard and he went off on one and other rumors are he got called a black bastard not sure though but it will get blown up massive
              Not sure if calling a grown man a manc bastard would make him cry though or this reaction

Comment

• Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
                Not sure if calling a grown man a manc bastard would make him cry though or this reaction

true........but calling a grown man a black bastard shouldnt make him cry either

btw what ever happened should not off,im just putting it out there

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  true........but calling a grown man a black bastard shouldnt make him cry either

btw what ever happened should not off,im just putting it out there
                  I know, just his reaction seems to suggest something serious. I'm not blaming the club for this as they have no control over the fans but media will latch onto this as you said and use it to further demonize the club and Suarez situation.

Comment

• Football is filled with such pussies these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
                      I know, just his reaction seems to suggest something serious. I'm not blaming the club for this as they have no control over the fans but media will latch onto this as you said and use it to further demonize the club and Suarez situation.
                      i know the club is going to take a battering again in the press,not good times at liverpool

Comment

Working...
                      X