Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same, when he's on form and not injured he's probably our best midfield player. We could sure do with his help this season.

Comment

• England-USA is in a 42k capacity stadium in South Africa. How many Englishmen will be in the stadium? 20k?

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
        England-USA is in a 42k capacity stadium in South Africa. How many Englishmen will be in the stadium? 20k?
        Lol highly unlikely....I know we have great fans but...

There will probably 3/4 African fans...... then like 12k between English and American....

Or something like that

Comment

• Comment

• Apparently English fans are getting very limited ticket allocations for the games in South Africa.

Comment

• USA was first in ticket sales last time i read. But I am not sure if that means for usa games or for american in general meaning mexican americans, argentinian americans, etc who want to go see their country of origin play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                Well with half a team we are still only 2 points behind Chelsea so that shows you the strength and depth we have. We dominated the game against Chelsea even with a weakend defense. But bad refereeing let you win.

But whatever, we will see come the end of the season. The only thing that can stop United winning this is injuries imo. We are a class above when full strength.

Funny thing, those quotes right there. When we say it, its BS because we have a "young and inexperienced" squad. But when two or three United players are out, then its justified, and the reason they don't win. Not taking a hit at you personally just the quote is a little trying to pin the tail. Against us, United displayed a bad game all around and they were at home which is unheard of in playing the way they did.

United have been playing badly way before the injuries and the Fulham game, they managed to scrape and win some of those games but still, the signs were there. Another thing, its not that United play stronger than the first half. They almost always lose the same amount of game in both halves. Chelsea the season before last slipped up right at the final 3 weeks, same with Liverpool last season with the draws. Yet United lost some games in the second half of the season. But this year, its really unpredictable, most had Chelsea comfortably winning it, though they slipped up big time, United would never lose 5 games before January, but hey did. Liverpool were gonna give the title a real go like last season but they haven't and will not. Arsenal would bow out of fourth place and the title challenge would never happen but we haven't and we are right in it, 4 points off Chelsea with a game in hand. Villa, the Scum and City are right in it for fourth and Fulham and Birmingham are playing like they want to cause some damage to those on the top. Expect more surprises than the first half of the season, its not as easy as United play stronger in the second half or if Chelsea will cope in January. Funny thing the league this season......

Comment

• I dont think the African fans will be able to afford the world cup games of teams that arent their own country. I think its like 250 american for one ticket in the group stages.

Comment

• Maicon to Manchester City.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                      Maicon to Chelsea.
                      Yes please.

Comment

Working...
                      X