This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
    Well with half a team we are still only 2 points behind Chelsea so that shows you the strength and depth we have. We dominated the game against Chelsea even with a weakend defense. But bad refereeing let you win.

But whatever, we will see come the end of the season. The only thing that can stop United winning this is injuries imo. We are a class above when full strength.
    Behave, we have a better squad this season. Chelsea playing like **** over the last month is the only reason you're still only 2 points behind and us not being of sight.
    Last edited by Chunk..; 01-01-2010, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• There's a difference between playing like **** with a full team and playing like **** with a reserve defense.

Comment

There's a difference between playing like **** with a full team and playing like **** with a reserve defense.
        It also helps win you play the Hull and Wolves of this world with a reserve defense.

It's no coincidence when that weakened defense has come up against the better teams lately, you've been murked.

What i'm trying to say is, you've had it fairly easy schedule of late where your reserve defense hasn't had to be relied on.
        Last edited by Chunk..; 01-01-2010, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
          It also helps win you play the Hull and Wolves of this world with a reserve defense.

It's no coincidence when that weakened defense has come up against the better teams lately, you've been murked.

What i'm trying to say is, you've had it fairly easy schedule of late where your reserve defense hasn't had to be relied on.
          And what about when we beat wolfburg 3-1? .... yeah, cos they are in the same league as wolves and hull lol

Anyway i disagree with joes comment.....Both on their day i think they are equal....especially now ronaldos gone, I still dont think chelsea has a better team...they just have bigger names

Comment

• And you back 4 has only been bare thin since the Fulham game which was only a couple of games ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              And what about when we beat wolfburg 3-1? .... yeah, cos they are in the same league as wolves and hull lol

Anyway i disagree with joes comment.....Both on their day i think they are equal....especially now ronaldos gone, I still dont think chelsea has a better team...they just have bigger names
              50% Man Utd are better then nearly every team Europe apart from the big boys obviously, when they'll need to be 100%

Wolfsburg don't come into that tax bracket for me, even though they're decent outfit.

Comment

• Don't lie, we haven't had a real defence for most of the season!

Comment

• We have had the best D Mid missing for the past two seasons now (allmost) too

Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                    We have had the best D Mid missing for the past two seasons now (allmost) too
                    True, he was supposed to come back end of November, then December and now they are saying January. It's not looking too great for him i'm wondering if he will ever come back to what he was if he's taking so long to progress in training,

Comment

True, he was supposed to come back end of November, then December and now they are saying January. It's not looking too great for him i'm wondering if he will ever come back to what he was if he's taking so long to progress in training,
                      I think hes just taking his time....he will know when hes ready....i dont think he wants another 2 years on the sidelines so i cant really blame him....

Just hope he can stay fit when hes back....and hope the operations paid off

Comment

Working...
                      X