This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
    Finally i can say United had a great games after weeks of producing lacking performances...

They demolished Wigan completely.....Valencia man of the match.....

Lol you can stop with them comments...stop comparing him to ronaldo...no1 would be able to replace ronaldo...

Rooney keeps scoring.....Its looking good.....

We turn on the gas after Christmas/New year...... Lets hope it keeps up
    Man did you see him vs Hull lol? only realised he was on the pitch when he got subbed off for Park. Im not comparing him to Ronaldo more what a 17-22 million pound player should be..

Comment

• Beautiful display by the Gunners, beating with relative ease a Portsmouth side at home. Amazing Goal by Ramsey. Diaby again, its three games in a row of MOTM for me. Song Quality as always, gonna miss him but with Diaby in form its no worry. Four points off Chelsea with a game in hand, not a bad way to end the year.

Comment

• Didn't see the match but looked like destruction, even R Da Silva got a goal!

Hopefully with the defence all coming back we will be more consistent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
          Didn't see the match but looked like destruction, even R Da Silva got a goal!

Now there is a excellent player for the future, i hope he gets played alot more from now on. Still waiting on a hargreaves comeback.. we need him for the CL push, Milan should not be too hard but somehow with Beckham going all out i doubt tht will be the case.

Comment

• Ramsey has unbelieveable talent, will be one of the top 5 players in the world at some stage.

Comment

• Who do you guys think will win the Champions league this season? I think Chelsea will finally get it right this year, keep in mind they weren't knocked out in the last two champions league in normal time, it took away goals and penalties to knock them out.

Comment

• Comment

• I got Aaron Ramsey's msn by the way haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                    Man did you see him vs Hull lol? only realised he was on the pitch when he got subbed off for Park. Im not comparing him to Ronaldo more what a 17-22 million pound player should be..
                    I know he can be pretty damn poor sometimes...but most the time he does a decent performance...sometimes even a fantastic performance like yesterday....hes not worth 17 mil....thats what the market was at the time and we needed a winger....prices were high we had to spend

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                      Didn't see the match but looked like destruction, even R Da Silva got a goal!

He nearlly scored in the match before yesterdays one aswel....hes a good attacker....he lacks abit in defense but he will get better as he gets older....

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                      Who do you guys think will win the Champions league this season? I think Chelsea will finally get it right this year, keep in mind they weren't knocked out in the last two champions league in normal time, it took away goals and penalties to knock them out.
                      Champions league is the champions league...it could be any1 thats on form..... Barca of course are still probably the number 1 to who will win it....followed by United/Chelsea

Comment

Working...
                      X