Clear All

• Tevez had a great match,
    So did Nigel De Jong,
    Given?? Need I say??
    Chelsea where dirty as fcuk today too

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Not even gonna justify that **** with an answer,
      Anyone who supports Chelsea is a glory hunter and these new bride of city wankers are fools aswell,
      Deal with it the better side one today
      You got asked a straight question and you responded like a prick.

Things are like this are part of the reason that many people on here consider you a complete joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        You got asked a straight question and you responded like a prick.

Things are like this are part of the reason that many people on here consider you a complete joke.
        I dont care what people consider me,
        I'm not on here too make friends,
        See unlike alot of people on here in the real world have some,
        Ive answered that question more times then I should,
        So stop crying
        Last edited by Pretty Boy32; 12-05-2009, 02:56 PM.

Comment

I dont care what people consider me,
          Ive answered that question more times then I should,
          So stop crying
          I asked a very simple question. You responded by getting sensitive. Because you're prone to emotional over-reactions, you seem to expect the same from other people.

Comment

• Great result for the Gunners today, COMPLETE DOMINATION, unlucky we didn't score more, great finish by Arshavin and Ramsey, but credit to Sorensen who was a beast today and the Stoke defense for hanging on.

See, the league ain't out of our reach yet, its still to early to say, also, I'm 90 minutes away from 50K lol.

Got to agree there, De Jong was MOTM today......C'mon you Gooners lets win ****......

Comment

• And gibson strikes again!!!!!!!!

Lol...

Also...Chuck, you lost your bet within what like 3 days about chelsea losing again lol

Comment

Anyone who supports Chelsea is a glory hunter and these new bride of city wankers are fools aswell,
                I aint no chelsea fan but what are you talking about?

Chelsea were **** before the Russian came.... well, they were nothing to be glory hunters about...

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                  And gibson strikes again!!!!!!!!

Lol...

Also...Chuck, you lost your bet within what like 3 days about chelsea losing again lol
                  New Paul Scholes

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                    I aint no chelsea fan but what are you talking about?

Chelsea were **** before the Russian came.... well, they were nothing to be glory hunters about...
                    Really, are you serious?

He's saying people are glory hunters for supporting chelsea, because they had no fans before Roman and his roubles came.

Comment

lol@ glory hunters Chelsea fans... What glory? Chelsea has been inches away from winning the champions league twice in a row now... And luck was not on their side... You can't be a glory hunter of a team that hasn't won much lol. It's much easier to be a fan of a team like Man UTD, Barcelona or Madrid, where they have numerous trophies, and you know they will win more in the future. But Chelsea doesn't have any history, and it's pretty hard to keep following them when they always go so close to winning, but don't take the top prize, but at this rate eventually they will. The satisfaction for me, comes in watching your team make history, not following a team that I was not part of during it's golden years.

Comment

Working...
                      X