This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
    I might have never caught him having a good game.

He just doesn't look like much.

That comment alone has ensured he will now score against Chelsea, lol.

I really like Alex Song from when I've watched Arsenal, seems to have a little bit of everything.
    I thought Song was okay to decent but he had a an excellent game against Spuds yesterday.

I dont think Eduardo has ever established any kind of rhythm since he has been at Arsenal, i think the reason for that has been injuries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
      I thought Song was okay to decent but he had a an excellent game against Spuds yesterday.

I dont think Eduardo has ever established any kind of rhythm since he has been at Arsenal, i think the reason for that has been injuries.
      I think he is lucky he is at Arsenal.

All of the other teams in the top 4 would have cut their losses.

Comment

I think he is lucky he is at Arsenal.

All of the other teams in the top 4 would have cut their losses.
        We cant afford to do that lol

We have been shopping at Netto for the last for years.

Comment

• Arsenal fans should stop moaning about transfers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
            Arsenal fans should stop moaning about transfers.

Why its the ****ing truth, do you think if we had not brought that Stadium and had our regular income and no debt to pay that we would not have won a trophy in how many years? we wouldn't have kept selling our best players and not replacing them for start.

United spent big money on Valencia, Nani, Anderson, Berba, Carrick, Rooney.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
              Why its the ****ing truth, do you think if we had not brought that Stadium and had our regular income and no debt to pay that we would not have won a trophy in how many years? we wouldn't have kept selling our best players and not replacing them for start.

United spent big money on Valencia, Nani, Anderson, Berba, Carrick, Rooney.
              Glad they spend big money on Berbatov, they could have bought someone better.

Comment

• Berbatov is a lazy twat.

Comment

Glad they spend big money on Berbatov, they could have bought someone better.
                  Deffo a waste of money, particularly when you consider his age and how much they paid for him. I do actually think he is an extremely talented player when he can be bothered.

Comment

• How much did Arshavin cost at Netto?

Comment

• Originally posted by Merseyside View Post
                      How much did Arshavin cost at Netto?
                      One of a few players in how many years. Look at what we let go and replaced them with to get them off the wage budget.

Comment

Working...
                      X