This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Šemise View Post
    I need to have some serious words with Obertan.

You need to have some serious words with yourself...

What happened to the challenge i was supposed to get on fantasy football?

The winner still better be getting monies from each person in the league! lol

Comment

• You shouldn't act so cocky, you'll only end up looking like a fool.

Comment

• Why did United ever get rid of Pique.

Comment

• You know i was thinking about it, everyone is saying Chelsea look like shoe in's for the title this year, but what happens when they lose Kalou, Drogba, Essien, Mikel etc to the African Cup of Nations?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            Chelsea are better then Arsenal right now. It wasn't always like that. Arsenal where the dominate force in London but right now, they're a fair bit off being a team that will put in a title challenge! They up there right now but they won't keep it up for the whole season.
            I think Arsenal will put up a challenge this season.

Not necessarily in the game against Chelsea, we could beat them twice. But, they will dick most teams if they are playing well.

Saying that, I don't think Arsenal have strength in depth. There are a whole bunch of players I don't really rate in and around that squad. Guys like, Senderos, Bendtner, Denilson, Gallas (shot), their goalkeepers (all of them), Eduardo.

None of those players are really good enough to be in a league winning team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
              You know i was thinking about it, everyone is saying Chelsea look like shoe in's for the title this year, but what happens when they lose Kalou, Drogba, Essien, Mikel etc to the African Cup of Nations?
              I think we have a fairly weak schedule in January, need to double check.

Without further injuries Chelsea have a strong enough squad without those players to beat pretty much all the premiership teams aside from Man U and probably Liverpool away. Maybe Arsenal. If Anelka gets injured whilst the African Nations is on that could make things interesting.

Comment

• Sturridge up front for Chelsea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Šemise View Post
                  Sturridge up front for Chelsea.

What was all the fuss about?

He's absolutely village.

Thankyou Frank Arnesen, the most inept scout in football. Thankyou very much for: Franco Di Santi, Slobodon Rajkovic (who seems to only exist in football manager games, and one Daniel Sturridge.

And he done all this good work for a grand cost of about £15 million quid plus the transfer fees, so £21 million.

Maybe more, I'm not sure how much Sturridge actually cost. But if City get £10 million compensation - £31 million. Hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                    I think Arsenal will put up a challenge this season.

Not necessarily in the game against Chelsea, we could beat them twice. But, they will dick most teams if they are playing well.

Saying that, I don't think Arsenal have strength in depth. There are a whole bunch of players I don't really rate in and around that squad. Guys like, Senderos, Bendtner, Denilson, Gallas (shot), their goalkeepers (all of them), Eduardo.

None of those players are really good enough to be in a league winning team.
                    Id have to agree with that, although i disagree about Eduardo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                      Id have to agree with that, although i disagree about Eduardo.
                      I might have never caught him having a good game.

He just doesn't look like much.

That comment alone has ensured he will now score against Chelsea, lol.

I really like Alex Song from when I've watched Arsenal, seems to have a little bit of everything.

Comment

Working...
                      X