This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dj Cute! View Post
    EPL defence is overrated. When a ****load of goals happen in EPL its "OMG BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD SOOO ENTERTAINING WOOOT!!!!!"

When ****load of goals happen in la liga its "UMMM LA LIGA DEFENCE SUCKS!!! ONLY 2 GOOD TEAMS!!"

Biased motherfuckers
    hahaha OMG soo trueee

Comment

• Originally posted by Meireles View Post
      Ronaldo certainly would (he's done it before lol, and he's improved since then).

Messi on the other hand would terrorize defenses, until he comes up against Stoke, Wolves and Blackburn. Those side would break him in half, literally. Imagine Chris Samba tackling Messi... Samba would snap him like a twig. lol.

Messi would be another Torres - he'd get no protection from referees in the EPL and would therefore get kicked all around the park and eventually pick up injuries and would never be the same again.
      Messi's on-the-ball dribbling n movement is unstoppable, unless you give away a foul n pick up a yellow or red card.

Comment

Best post you've ever made. Ever. x 1,000.

I want to befriend you now but I can't, because the rest of your posts are trash.

(Take back what you said about Carrick though. He's over-rated if anything!).
        Check out my boy Meireles right here youtube channel

Comment

Whos dick are you pulling boy? Atletico, Valencia, Sevilla, Villarreal would all owned Spurs. Hercules would own any 11-20th place team in la liga.
          Spurs > Atletico (awful this season. Forlan is past his prime now too)

Spurs > Sevilla (they've been awful this season!)

Spurs > Valencia (Their strikers aren't good enough. Soldada and Aduriz have done well this year, but they're not top class players)

Spurs > Bilbao (Llorente would cause Spurs a lot of problems though)

Spurs > Villareal (this one is close though because Villareal have a great attack with Nilmar, Rossi and Cazorla)

Comment

• Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
            Messi's on-the-ball dribbling n movement is unstoppable, unless you give away a foul n pick up a yellow or red card.
            That's what I mean. That's why I said he'd rip up most teams until he got the to physical teams that would just kick him until he's injured. They'd rough him up. He's only little, the likes of Samba, Shawcross, Huth, Robinson, Karl Henry etc don't care if he's the world's best player - they are going to kick the **** out of him. Eventually he'll get injured and get taken off lol.

Comment

Check out my boy Meireles right here youtube channel

He looks an awful lot like you dude... Stop posting videos of yourself!

Comment

Spurs > Atletico (awful this season. Forlan is past his prime now too)Spurs > Sevilla (they've been awful this season!)

Spurs > Valencia (Their strikers aren't good enough. Soldada and Aduriz have done well this year, but they're not top class players)

Spurs > Bilbao (Llorente would cause Spurs a lot of problems though)

Spurs > Villareal (this one is close though because Villareal have a great attack with Nilmar, Rossi and Cazorla)
                tottenham made a last minute bid or forlan, they were desperate to sign him aswell. athletico rejected the offer, £13 million

Comment

He looks an awful lot like you dude... Stop posting videos of yourself!

Comment

• Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                    tottenham made a last minute bid or forlan, they were desperate to sign him aswell. athletico rejected the offer, £13 million
                    I know. Sounds like a stupid move though, he's 31 and was a failure in the EPL at Man Utd (where he was in a world-class team and getting good service, yet he failed to score much at all).

He's been great in La Liga, in the Europa League last year and at the World Cup. But I think a long 2009/10 season and a long summer in South Africa has taken it's toll on him. He doesn't look half the player he was last year.

Comment

• Oh and for all those who think Ashley Cole is not the best LB in the world:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Te..._the_Year_2010

He's in the team of the year at LB.

Notice how 1 team dominates (Barca)

Comment

Working...
                      X