This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
    Doubt that on current form tbh. I like Real's attacking options against man u's defence atm. Real n Barca play with more imagination, flair than any other team in the world
    Real often play really narrow and run out of ideas. You see Ronaldo shooting from all over the place, and Di Maria trying to dribble through 3 players and losing the ball.

Thats why i love Marcelo, when he plays its like we have another attacker in the team, and i love his direct way of playing.

Marcelo if you read this, please, lets meet up

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Erik View Post
      Do you follow Barca?

If you do you must have noticed that Busquets is better than Mascherano. You can hate on Busquets all you want, but when was the last time he did a big mistake for Barca or Spain? He is good at defending because of his smart positioning, but is an even greater asset when Barca have the ball, because he fits in perfectly in Barca and Spain's passing game.

He is underrated just like Lucas or Carrick, because people are too stupid to see what they do for their teams.
      Best post you've ever made. Ever. x 1,000.

I want to befriend you now but I can't, because the rest of your posts are trash.

(Take back what you said about Carrick though. He's over-rated if anything!).

Comment

• Originally posted by HOMELESS BUM View Post
        Nothard to look good vs pub calibre defences of la liga
        EPL defence is overrated. When a ****load of goals happen in EPL its "OMG BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD SOOO ENTERTAINING WOOOT!!!!!"

When ****load of goals happen in la liga its "UMMM LA LIGA DEFENCE SUCKS!!! ONLY 2 GOOD TEAMS!!"

Biased motherfuckers

Comment

ronaldo n messi in the PL would absolutley rip through sides at will.
          Well Ronaldo has already played here and he found it a helluva lot more difficult to score goals here than he has in Spain.

Comment

Real often play really narrow and run out of ideas. You see Ronaldo shooting from all over the place, and Di Maria trying to dribble through 3 players and losing the ball.

Thats why i love Marcelo, when he plays its like we have another attacker in the team, and i love his direct way of playing.

Marcelo if you read this, please, lets meet up
            Ronaldo has always been like that though, shotting rom all over, he aint gunna stop. lets face it, more often than not, he tests the keeper

Comment

• Originally posted by Meireles View Post
              I didn't say their strikers are world-class.. check my post.

I said they can make chances and goals.

- Defoe is a very good striker, not world-class but definitely very good.

- Crouch is excellent in the air and adds another dimension to their play, definitely a very useful member of their squad. He has struck up a great partnership with VDV too.

- Pavlyuchenko is a good striker but hasn't been given enough first team football. He's got a good goals/game ratio for Spurs (33 goals in 88 games) considering he's been used as a substitute a lot and hasn't been given an extended run in the first team.

Spurs have some good forwards, but they need to definitely buy another top striker (or world class) because Pav will probably get sold.

Dude. Bale, VDV and Modric would tear Valencia's defence and midfield apart. Literally.

Villareal have a better chance against Spurs because they have Nilmar and Rossi, even then Spurs still beats them.

Spurs > Every La Liga team except for Real and Barca.

Whos dick are you pulling boy? Atletico, Valencia, Sevilla, Villarreal would all owned Spurs. Hercules would own any 11-20th place team in la liga.

Comment

Barca would school United.

They schooled them when they had Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney on top form in their team. And since then Barca have only gotten better, while United have declined a little

Comment

ronaldo n messi in the PL would absolutley rip through sides at will.
                  Ronaldo certainly would (he's done it before lol, and he's improved since then).

Messi on the other hand would terrorize defenses, until he comes up against Stoke, Wolves and Blackburn. Those side would break him in half, literally. Imagine Chris Samba tackling Messi... Samba would snap him like a twig. lol.

Messi would be another Torres - he'd get no protection from referees in the EPL and would therefore get kicked all around the park and eventually pick up injuries and would never be the same again.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    Well Ronaldo has already played here and he found it a helluva lot more difficult to score goals here than he has in Spain.
                    ronadlo when he first signed for man u wasnt no where near the player he is now. hes improved a hell of alot over past 3/4 seasons

Comment

• Originally posted by HOMELESS BUM View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X