This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

You're an odd guy Zaroku. Some find it charming. I'm not one of those people.
    Good nuff for me

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

The Messi love in has been a bit much I'll agree

Tbh the whole Messi Ronaldo thing has always been tedious.
      Don't like either tbh but still prefer Ronaldo.

But for some reason I can always imagine Messi as a tedious little prick with no personality.

Like he was pure M&S Blue Harbour range for much of his life, f.ucking v-necks and chinos and then Neymar turns up and he dyes his hair blonde and gets an arm and a leg sleeve.

I know where I am at with Ronaldo. We all know someone like Ronaldo. A narcissistic bellend who only really laughs if he has seen an old person walk into a bin or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        lol @ how people never talk football at all but then always pop in just to drop either 1) Ronaldo hate or 2) S.uck off Messi.

Messi did end the goat debate though. That's the difference between objective viewership and the fanatical nut hugging. Recognize what's real and accept when it's not in your favor.

One dude sat here for years after Portugal won the Euros and Messi was absolutely pedestrian in a farmer's league, just to hate Ronaldo.
        There's not much to talk about in this thread

All I see in here are endless, boring ass monologues about Chelsea and rare, occasional posts about other PL teams

There's more to football than the shytty Premier league

I watch football regularly, but I couldn't see myself post in here regularly as well because I fell asleep when I read this thread
        ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

All I see in here are endless, boring ass monologues about Chelsea and rare, occasional posts about other PL teams

I watch football regularly, but I couldn't see myself post in here regularly as well because I fell asleep when I read this thread
          All true to be fair.

But still.

F.uck off, Szef.

Comment

applause-gif-39.gif

The World Cup was such a welcome breath of fresh air.

Comment

Hahaha, because we've taken over. Just change topic name to Chelsea & football.

Honest though, I don't have time to watch as much football as I used to. So I will try and tune into Chelsea when I can. Then chat with the boys about it. If I can catch some other game, I might depending on the competitive nature of the game.

City v Pool at a reasonable time? Sure. Bournemouth v. Spurs? Couldn't do it. But I might try Milan derby. Bundesliga etc. if Chelsea isn't on.

But if you're watching Sevilla or something. Drop in and mentioning it man. High level football is where its at.

Now if you come in here talking Liga MX? MLS? I'm ignoring it.

The level is too low. I only chat it when speaking with a good looking woman who is ambiguously available.

Comment

• That Darwin Nunez is a mess. 23 years old and playing like that?

Comment

• Fun match between City and Liverpool. Nunez was pretty awful.

Comment

• The Brentford/Spurs game was the pick of those games.

Saw nothing in Chelsea to suggest they have improved or can finish top 4

Comment

• Fcking Neymar gets a yellow for slapping a guy, then 2 minutes later gets another one for diving in the box and gets sent off

And of course yours truly put money on PSG

Comment

Working...
                      X