Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knew we were going to cede a late goal, could feel it coming, still same old Palace in the end. Congrats to Borussia Dortmund, er, uh, Chelsea

Comment

• Free Wilfred Zaha!

I'd swap our front three for Zaha Edouard and Olise.

Take your choice BigZ.

Pulisic, Lukaku, Havertz, Werner, Ziyech
      Mount and CHO are off limits tho.

Comment

• To be fair Ziyech is doing something and Kai is Kai.

The issue is Kai is a striker. Not a false 9 an actual traditional no 9. Chelsea not picking his position is hurting him. He should get a run there.

Lukaku is a statue. Doesnt suit playing for any team that likes to play a possession game with a high press. Too heavy, too immobile, has no gas tank.

Pulisic works hard now but he's crap at the moment and has been for a while. Lost a yard of pace which was his usp

That said Chelsea are dull as s.hit. We could have a prime. Messi. You have four centre halves, Jorginho being particularly crab like and Kante who was dreadful on the ball today. The forwards are crap in general but nobody is gonna enjoy playing with that behind them.

On the flip side. Chelsea can win. Really really boring. So boring. Almost unacceptably so if it wasn't for the fact they are painfully hard to beat for pretty much everyone barring maybe City this year. Even them, on the biggest nights and under the brightest lights we will see.
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 02-19-2022, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Free Wilfred Zaha!

I'd swap our front three for Zaha Edouard and Olise.

Take your choice BigZ.

Pulisic, Lukaku, Havertz, Werner, Ziyech
          Mount and CHO are off limits tho.
          I'd probably do it for Lukaku, Havertz and Ziyech but I had to think about it Olise is gonna be special, great job by us grabbing him, much like the Eze deal. Don't know why we went with Ayew today and benched all the 9s. If I never had to see Ayew play again, it'd be too soon. Think this is the year we lose Zaha though. One year left on his deal and this is his last chance to make a big move in his prime. Don't think we'll lose him for nothing. Probably Arsenal or Spurs for about 40 mil I'd guess. If they sell Eze too, that will be a huge amount of cash to pour into the squad. Need a RB desperately, more young players in the midfield and wingers. Send us RLC when you get Gallagher back

Comment

• I love RLC but I'm not sure he's good enough for Palace. Or maybe even the premier league. He needs to move abroad.

The injury done him. Lost explosiveness.

Chelsea have 3 like that. RLC, Pulisic, and CHO and we will see with Chilwell post injury. But as soon as you lose that explosiveness over 5-10 yards the premier league is brutal.

Pulisic has either shortened his stride to protect his hamstrings or he really cant just explode any more. Without his speed he's not really top 10 team premier league player he's just an alright player with variable quality on the ball but an ability to get in goal scoring positions again with variable results - maybe a 5-10 league goals a season man. But if Pulisic really can just lengthen his stride again then he is still a player without the pace we need to get rid of him - then even then if he gets injured doing it we cant keep him.

I think he is possibly done at this level. Might do better in warmer weather. Thought this for ages. It is a shame because actually he is the only forward we have had that looked like being a good player for Chelsea. Kai is slow burner and we need to help him. I dont like any of the others, lol including Ziyech really.

We hsve similar physical issues with with CHO, RLC is a level below that even.

Comment

• In other news I can see ****** Boris Johnson coming after Israeli-Portuguese Roman Abramovich as a keen populist leader with no real agenda or political opinion of his own.

I mean that would change Chelsea, lol They're self sufficient to a degree but without cash injections I doubt we'd be complaining about how we don't win every game.

Comment

• OK, so here's my Fantasy Premier League team:

Starters

Ederson - Goalkeeper

Trent Alexander-Arnold - Defender
                Joao Cancelo - Defender
                Aymeric Laporte - Defender
                Antonio Rudiger - Defender

Mohammed Salah - Midfielder (yeah, that's how the league lists him)
                Diogo Jota - Midfielder
                Jarrod Bowen - Midfielder
                Said Benrahma - Midfielder

Emmanuel Dennis - Forward
                Allan Saint-Maximin - Forward

Substitutes

Robert Sanchez - Goalkeeper

Pontus Janssan - Defender

Jacob Ramsey - Midfielder

Joe Gelhardt - Forward
                Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 02-24-2022, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  I love RLC but I'm not sure he's good enough for Palace. Or maybe even the premier league. He needs to move abroad.

The injury done him. Lost explosiveness.

Chelsea have 3 like that. RLC, Pulisic, and CHO and we will see with Chilwell post injury. But as soon as you lose that explosiveness over 5-10 yards the premier league is brutal.

Pulisic has either shortened his stride to protect his hamstrings or he really cant just explode any more. Without his speed he's not really top 10 team premier league player he's just an alright player with variable quality on the ball but an ability to get in goal scoring positions again with variable results - maybe a 5-10 league goals a season man. But if Pulisic really can just lengthen his stride again then he is still a player without the pace we need to get rid of him - then even then if he gets injured doing it we cant keep him.

I think he is possibly done at this level. Might do better in warmer weather. Thought this for ages. It is a shame because actually he is the only forward we have had that looked like being a good player for Chelsea. Kai is slow burner and we need to help him. I dont like any of the others, lol including Ziyech really.

We hsve similar physical issues with with CHO, RLC is a level below that even.
                  I miss the good old days of when you used to proclaim CHO and Lofty Bum Cheeks as future world beaters and I would tell you they were bums.

How right was I again, as per.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

I miss the good old days of when you used to proclaim CHO and Lofty Bum Cheeks as future world beaters and I would tell you they were bums.

How right was I again, as per.
                    To be fair both have had injuries that would end careers even 10 years ago. That was that fu.cking bums Sarri's legacy playing them in a midseason friendly on a concrete pitch in America.

Both are never going to be as good they were.

I like Lofty more because he went to my high school. Loads younger than me but it plays to my ego that we both played for the same school. Such a ground swell of talent. Me and RLC. If I was much, much, much better at football I could have played for Chelsea. I'd be kicking Jordan Henderson to pieces on Sunday.

I'd take Klopp out too. Gurning cu.nt.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 02-24-2022, 06:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

To be fair both have had injuries that would end careers even 10 years ago. That was that fu.cking bums Sarri's legacy playing them in a midseason friendly on a concrete pitch in America.

Both are never going to be as good they were.

I like Lofty more because he went to my high school. Loads younger than me but it plays to my ego that we both played for the same school. Such a ground swell of talent. Me and RLC. If I was much, much, much better at football I could have played for Chelsea. I'd be kicking Jordan Henderson to pieces on Sunday.

I'd take Klopp out too. Gurning cu.nt.

You ready to get your wig pushed firmly back on Sunday lad? My boys DioGOAT and the Colombian Messi bout to send Thiago Silva back to the favelas.

Comment

Working...
                      X