This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Ukraine is mediocre. England should be up by more than 1-0 but they are letting them hang around.
    Well it’s 3-0 now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Well it’s 3-0 now!
      That's more like it. This is what you're supposed to do when you're playing an overmatched team.

Comment

• England opening up a can of whoop ass on Ukraine now. Danes going to Wembley to battle the English, really looking forward to that

Comment

• 4-0.

I guess that's why the Ukrainians I rolled with preferred to identify as Jews and not Ukrainians.

Comment

• England should beat Denmark at Wembley.

Comment

• I want to be classy but I can't.

Modric at the last world cup and our european half-brothers I are always upset by 'Football's Coming Home!' and thinking irony is arrogance. Always revelling when we fail.

Anyway, f.uck that. F.uck you. And give us our f.ucking ball back.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Word is, now that Sancho has joined Manchester United.

Sancho is lined up for a start. Southgate is a knob head if that's true.

What a f.vcking knob head.

Guy was willing to lose the Euros for Premier League bias. Switch formation, plays Sancho, all of a sudden England look like a real side.
                Last edited by F l i c k e r; 07-03-2021, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                  England should beat Denmark at Wembley.
                  Should but certainly not an easy game. Denmark are on a roll and have some talented young players. They have already overachieved and have very little pressure on them.

They beat us at Wembley last October and we had a 0-0 with them, also last year.

i still fancy England should have too much quality if there play the game and not the occasion too much.
                  Last edited by deathofaclown; 07-03-2021, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• What does help England is 5 subs. Probably more than any other team. The depth in forward areas is just insane.

Attackers finally turns up yesterday. Denmark did play out the bore draw recently and got a that win at Wembley which tbf was sketchy. They got a non penalty and played against 10 and still looked like they would get beaten.

Both teams are on a Crest of a wave.

England have better players and better depth.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Should but certainly not an easy game. Denmark are on a roll and have some talented young players. They have already overachieved and have very little pressure on them.

They beat us at Wembley last October and we had a 0-0 with them, also last year.

i still fancy England should have too much quality if there play the game and not the occasion too much.
                      Yeah they're a tight unit and I agree that their a good side, but how many of their players would get into our team?

Comment

Working...
                      X