Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea in ruins already.. Costa saying he wants out..

But it was all Mourhino doe..

Face it that club is full of snakes with no loyalty.. no way they defend the title next season. Hazard will prob abandon ship and go to Madrid also

Man United/Liverpool top 2 next year.. City 3rd (pep getting sacked) Chelsea 4th (conte also gets the boot)..

Calling it now

Comment

• Van Dijk looks the part to be fair.

Citeh will probably sign him for £100 million anyway. They've sold the naming rights to one of the shitters at the Etihad for £620 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        Again I ask how you're coming to this conclusion.
        I know this.

Liverpool still needs a LB and a CB. Yet are trying to buy salah first thing.

City buying new players not accustomed to the PL. still need 4 new fullbacks.

Man United... i have no clue.

Spurs.... reached their ceiling.

Arsenal. Still the same but they did add a better LB.

So once again.. Chelsea with Tolisso (a complete mid) or Bakayoko (3+ tackles on average) means more strength in an area that could use improvement. Not buying a GK for 50m (using hyperbole, I have no clue how much that gk costs) when you need new fullbacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Chelsea in ruins already.. Costa saying he wants out..
          Not exactly mate.

Costa was told directly by Conte that he was not in the plans for next season and needs to find a new home.

Honestly to me, I'm relieved about it. I mean Costa is a goal scorer, proven fact but he's not worth the constant issues.

Comment

• Costa has wanted to leave the second he got there.

He's been a good player but a pure mercenary/gun for hire type. Man plays for Spain ffs, when I eat Chorizo I am as Spanish as Diego.

In other news footballing powerhouses England and Venezuela are playing for u-20 World Cup on Sunday. Are the rest of the world taking the p.iss out of us?
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 06-08-2017, 03:54 PM. Reason: I'm

Comment

Face it that club is full of snakes with no loyalty.. no way they defend the title next season. Hazard will prob abandon ship and go to Madrid also

Man United/Liverpool top 2 next year.. City 3rd (pep getting sacked) Chelsea 4th (conte also gets the boot)..

Calling it now
              Chelsea in ruins?
              Conte knows what he's doing and who has united bought already?
              If man united wants to go for top 2 they better buy a new backline too.
              And they need a decent striker,united's like arsenal,nobody wants to come and play there.....

Comment

Calling it now
                And the way pep is building the city squad,looks like you're team about to be the second team in Manchester for a very long time

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  In other news footballing powerhouses England and Venezuela are playing for u-20 World Cup on Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Costa has wanted to leave the second he got there.

He's been a good player but a pure mercenary/gun for hire type. Man plays for Spain ffs, when I eat Chorizo I am as Spanish as Diego.

In other news footballing powerhouses England and Venezuela are playing for u-20 World Cup on Sunday. Are the rest of the world taking the p.iss out of us?

Are any English actually excited their u20 is in the finals?
                    I know my Venezuelan friends are going nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                      Are any English actually excited their u20 is in the finals?
                      I know my Venezuelan friends are going nuts.
                      I didn't know about it until today.

U-20 is a weird level for all European teams and has no real tradition because they don't compete regularly at that level. The youth teams are all geared up to peak at u-21 level.

Just seems like a crazy final with Venezuela in it. I don think England have ever won at that level either.

I might watch it on Sunday if I'm not working anyway. Would be a good achievement for us never mind Venezuela

Comment

Working...
                      X