Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really disappointed in the premier league for all the talk about it being the best league not one club would say that they want to challenge Liverpool for the title

Punch of ponies

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      I hear that "it takes years" bull**** from Frank too

Pep was expected to win the league in his first season at City Conte won it in his first year same with Ancelotti

This little horse mentality is a Jose Mourinho thing big clubs have to be ambitious otherwise you will end up like United or Arsenal
      And Pep finished 4th and absolutely nowhere near winning the league and had to buy 4 full backs.

Conte winning that title was outrageous but also mainly due to having 1 game a week.

Give Chelsea a game a week now we probably would get very close.

At this particular time you just have to appreciate that Liverpool are a great team.

Before the season started I said get within 15 points. That's reasonable.

If we finish outside the top 4 then yeah. I'm sure Frank would expect to get sacked.

Roman will expect to see at least an Idea of a great team emerging.

The culture at Chelsea is that we arent sentimental. Which actually is something that Mourinho brought with him.

We will see. I suppose. I'd just like to see a few of our players have that fire is a matter of course. Win/lose or draw.

Comment

• Comment

• Chelsea will be the team that catches Liverpool eventually

Comment

• I appreciate Jurgen Klopp not Liverpool they will go back to mediocrity when klopp decide to take another sabbatical

Comment

• I’m thankful that I somehow did not end up a Spurs supporter.

Even Jose was perplexed by the fate that is being apart of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

They are THE worst team you could support. Literally have talent that should shat on most of the world, yet will perform world class moves and in the same breath, turn it into s.hit.

My bird is German but has no clue about football but I tell her all the time, “I could never imagine being a Spurs fan. They literally turn amazing runs into s.hit every time.”

You can’t even script the kind of s.hit Spurs cooks up. Even Jose stood dumbfounded after Firmino’s thunderous header.

He probably thought to himself, “20 years, 26 trophies, I’ve never seen this kind of s.hit”

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                And Pep finished 4th and absolutely nowhere near winning the league and had to buy 4 full backs.

Conte winning that title was outrageous but also mainly due to having 1 game a week.

Give Chelsea a game a week now we probably would get very close.

At this particular time you just have to appreciate that Liverpool are a great team.

Before the season started I said get within 15 points. That's reasonable.

If we finish outside the top 4 then yeah. I'm sure Frank would expect to get sacked.

Roman will expect to see at least an Idea of a great team emerging.

The culture at Chelsea is that we arent sentimental. Which actually is something that Mourinho brought with him.

We will see. I suppose. I'd just like to see a few of our players have that fire is a matter of course. Win/lose or draw.
                Only with managers.

With players, we are over sentimental. We’ll give players a new contract even when they absolutely should not get one.

Even Marco Van Ginkel. Wonderful guy but his knee is held together with rubber bands, yet got another contract? Just to go on loan again?

Willian, Luiz. Clear bad eggs, clear bang average players, clearly steal a multi million living. Yet Chelsea actually gave Luiz 2 years and damn near Willian 3 years.

Dodged bullets with those two mercenaries. Luiz literally has not improved from 2012 to now. Who else can do that and still earn 200k a week?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  really disappointed in the premier league for all the talk about it being the best league not one club would say that they want to challenge Liverpool for the title

Punch of ponies
                  Inb4 Everton takes their soul at Anfield.

Comment

• BOB MARLEY was a huge Celtic fan and used to record Old Firm clashes while he was touring Europe, according to his son.

The reggae superstar would also tell his kids about the Lisbon Lions side that won the European Cup in 1967, revealed Rohan Marley.
                    https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...firm-tape-son/

Comment

• Scottish league needs to merge with the English leagues for anyone to give a **** sorry

Comment

Working...
                      X