Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulisic has Croatian in him. He's basically first generation Croatian-American. So, it probably explains that technique and intelligence for the game he hass.

Add the efficiency of German football as a teen and playing in the Champions League every year since 17 before joining Chelsea.

He's a recipe for a damn good player.

Put some weight on in England as well, kid's biceps are looking like Cahill's already.

Tammy is disappointing. I knew this was going to happen because I felt like he was coasting.

He looked like he started taking it easy as if he felt he didn't need to work because he was the sure #1 striker.

Now look at him. He doesn't even do the basics right. He was making runs like Torres against Watford ffs.

Running away from the scoring area.

To make things worse, he's like Adebayor in the way he plays. But now he's throwing his hands up and being mad at everyone else for his stupid runs and lack of attention when the cross is coming in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Anyway Thiago all but confirmed.

The best CM in world football IMO.

Fair to say we’ve won the league and CL double next season already?
      I don't know why you would want him.

He doesn't fit the style of football Liverpool play.

Fabinho + Thiago is going to slow down your play.

I would think Liverpool need an 8 to play where Wijnaldum does. One that can score 10 and assist 10.

Comment

• Be interested to see Thiago.

Lovely footballer. Also it is fairly easy to find the passes for them. Firmino drops in, the other two spin in behind.

You can still be exposed in this league though if you dont work hard. Wijnaldum does a lot of running. Thiago makes me think of Xabi. He's a boss but he basically had two minions in midfield with him who carried his jock for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          I don't know why you would want him.

He doesn't fit the style of football Liverpool play.

Fabinho + Thiago is going to slow down your play.

I would think Liverpool need an 8 to play where Wijnaldum does. One that can score 10 and assist 10.
          The man is an amazing footballer, simply put. We don’t have a single midfielder who can dictate the game with the ball. A player as talented as him fits into every style of football.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Be interested to see Thiago.

Lovely footballer. Also it is fairly easy to find the passes for them. Firmino drops in, the other two spin in behind.

You can still be exposed in this league though if you dont work hard. Wijnaldum does a lot of running. Thiago makes me think of Xabi. He's a boss but he basically had two minions in midfield with him who carried his jock for him.
          Hendo/Gini and Fab can do the doggy work for him whilst he bosses the game.

Comment

• Wolverhampton Wanderers

Comment

• Of course Cahill goes down out of the gate to allow a goal. There's goes my hopes of a 0-0 win

Comment

• Holy ****, where has that been from Zaha all season

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Holy ****, where has that been from Zaha all season
                  Probably hasn't been facing Kepa all season.

Bless him. But that kid is the worst goalie in England.

Comment

• This game Roy has the same disbelieving smile on his face that I have lmao

Comment

• Just kill me

Comment

Working...
                      X