Clear All

• Luis Enrique taking over Wenger

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
      Luis Enrique taking over Wenger
      Hope so, he's garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        To be fair, Arsenal did finish 2nd place when Leicester won the Prem.

I'm hearing Rafa's name is being spoken about for Arsenal around the Rapids' offices.
        im an arsenal fan. i think benitez would be a good appointment, seems to have turned into a bit of a joke figure but hes a champions league and europa league winner, plenty of premier league experience and done a hell of a job with a budget newcastle squad. he wouldnt be my first choice (that would be allegri) but i think we could do a lot worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
          Hope so, he's garbage.
          He won treble doe.

Manure gonna lose and Moanrinho gonna throw them under the bus again. He's gonna blame Pogba and Shaw even tho he's not in the squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
            Manure gonna lose and Moanrinho gonna throw them under the bus again. He's gonna blame Pogba and Shaw even tho he's not in the squad.
            Spoke too soon. Spurs disappoint again. Kane has not been at his lethal best ever since his injury.

Comment

• Kane is peaking just at the right time to be an abysmal failure at the World Cup

Comment

• The FA Cup is a piss pot trophy

Comment

• How are Spurs schitting the bed so often?

For all that he has done with Spurs, Poch would have been fired at Chelsea already. 4 years, 0 trophies? We are on track to give Conte his severance package and he at least won the Prem in his 1st season.

Comment

• You guys should keep tabs on Jadon Sancho if you don't already. Put in a good shift against Leverkusen. Some latent potential for England there.

Comment

• People actually thinking Spurs should beat United.. just shows how bad United have fallen the past five years or so

Comment

Working...
                      X