banging on about hand ball.

And I thought I was a boring c.unt

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Can’t believe them two still
      banging on about hand ball.

And I thought I was a boring c.unt
      99% of your posts here are ****ting on Chelsea
      Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 06-03-2019, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        99% of your posts here are ****ting on Chelsea
        That’s my jam

Comment

• Madrid made the signing of Jovic official. Undisclosed signing fee, but something like 60 million
          Last edited by JJRod; 06-04-2019, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            Yessss...Number 6

Man, that was a long season. We've been great all season so it would of been a killer for us not to end the season without a trophy.

As much as I've enjoyed watching us play this season, and how happy I am right now, I'm looking forward to the summer break as the League and CL run of ours has been stressful right up until the every end.
            Was chitting it before the final truth be told.

Would have been absolutely heartbreaking to have a season like this year and end up with no major trophy to show for it. So glad Klopp has finally got the “losing however many amount of finals in a row” monkey off his back also.

This team deserved a major trophy and we got one.

First summer in my lifetime where I genuinely don’t give a chit about who we sign, if anyone.

Just hope VVD wins the Balon D’or. What an absolute titan of a defender that man is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Enjoy it dude!

I’ll never be bitter about a team winning the one with the big ears.

Despite what City fans say.

It’s the one
              Troof.

El Fenom would give his left bollock to see Citeh win the CL.

The league is decent but it’s only champions of England.

The CL is where it’s at.

El Gran Campeones of EUROPE. The biggest of boys. It’s safe to say we are what’s popping at this precise moment in time across Europe, no doubt about that.

Comment

• Dunno how Liverpool do it.. That's what 2 European Cups in the last 20 years and 2 finals.. United are similar with 2 wins and 2 final losses to Barca. Liverpool are up there these past 20 years with Barca and Bayern.. even though those 2 clubs make the CL every year

Also bear in mind United have qualified for the CL like 18 times out of the past 20 years.. Liverpool haven't so that record looks even more impressive.

Just compare to say Arsenal who consistently have made the CL up till a season or two ago.. they made one final.. Same with City not even close..

It's like big clubs like Liverpool, Madrid have an extra boost in the CL somehow.. idk what it is the history or what

Annoying AF that they got VVD for 60m? Mourhino brought 3 CB's around 30-50m. VVD could win the world player of the year for me.. bit of a throw back and real leader.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  With arguably the greatest player ever.. anything but a CL is a failure
                  I don’t understand why they run too much..... I once got hit. In the face ......fact no fiction...futbol. The grass w wet... blood came outta my nose mouth.... I walked towards the perp...... jr hischool crap....
                  Then I heard my teacher mr Moran Lee Mathewson high... 78. I wept........ he’s bettter than me ......ever... I wept...

Comment

• Anyone here follow the French league?
                    Who is Ferland Mendy and how is he worth €50 million?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Dunno how Liverpool do it.. That's what 2 European Cups in the last 20 years and 2 finals.. United are similar with 2 wins and 2 final losses to Barca. Liverpool are up there these past 20 years with Barca and Bayern.. even though those 2 clubs make the CL every year

Also bear in mind United have qualified for the CL like 18 times out of the past 20 years.. Liverpool haven't so that record looks even more impressive.

Just compare to say Arsenal who consistently have made the CL up till a season or two ago.. they made one final.. Same with City not even close..

It's like big clubs like Liverpool, Madrid have an extra boost in the CL somehow.. idk what it is the history or what

Annoying AF that they got VVD for 60m? Mourhino brought 3 CB's around 30-50m. VVD could win the world player of the year for me.. bit of a throw back and real leader.
                      Because Arsenal are too idealistic. The club and their fans pride themselves on simply being part of a match.

That whole "we play football the right way" mentality.

You don't get extra goals for being wide open but "at least they went forward".

There's an element of just wanting to win at all costs that the CL requires.

Liverpool won both in the last 20 years with that methodology. Just go out and win... and they did.

In spite of what? 35% possession, 64% pass completion, some 300 less passes, 1 penalty, 1 shit-house goal.

Only Barcelona stuck to a ideology out of all the winners in the past 20 so years. Yet, even then, it could be seen as a very pragmatic way of play...

Just playing keep away for 90 mins.

If United shithoused a bit more often when seeing Barcelona. They'd probably have a few more CL cups in the cabinet to be honest.
                      Last edited by F l i c k e r; 06-05-2019, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X