Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at the incredible work effort put in by Tottenham and Liverpool is beautiful to behold.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Well deserved by Liverpool and Spurs anyway.. Spurs had a tough group.. knocked out one of the favourites in City and everyone was raving about this Ajax team..

Liverpool knocked out former winners in Porto.. Bayern and Barca..

I can see the final going either way though.. I'd have picked Liverpool over Ajax..
      It's a team of kids, not bad to be honest. Last year they reached Europa league final and lost to ManU. So this result doesn't surprise me. Kids going up against a very tough team with some experienced players.
      Last edited by Underboss; 05-09-2019, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• And if Chelsea meet up with Arsenal in the Europa league final it's going to be 4 english clubs in the finals of Europe's domestic competitions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
          And if Chelsea meet up with Arsenal in the Europa league final it's going to be 4 english clubs in the finals of Europe's domestic competitions.
          Rightfully deserved. The end of that Liverpool match where all the players and staff stood in front of their fans singing YNWA. That shyt straight out of a movie. Heart hurts watching that.

Comment

• Jesus out of Liverpool and Spurs!

I think I will have to for Liverpool.

My missus might find me hanging in the wardrobe if f.ucking Spurs win the cup with the big ears.

On a side note.

F.uck you, Pep. Look what you’ve done.

You Bald Bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Jesus out of Liverpool and Spurs!

I think I will have to for Liverpool.

My missus might find me hanging in the wardrobe if f.ucking Spurs win the cup with the big ears.

On a side note.

F.uck you, Pep. Look what you’ve done.

You Bald Bell.
              Forced the standard of the best teams up in this country. Undoubtably.

Comment

• I'm now a Liverpool fan. Don't you dare let the tiny totts win the Champions League.

I'd rather us getting an absolute mauling by Chelsea in the Europa final than see Tottenham lift the Champions League.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  Forced the standard of the best teams up in this country. Undoubtably.
                  13 loss Spurs?

City have an inexplicable inferiority complex in that comp.

Comment

• If spurs win the CL, Gunners will go on a rampage .

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      13 loss Spurs?

City have an inexplicable inferiority complex in that comp.
                      These big spending clubs like City and PSG have no soul or history.. it's why they fail every time in the CL.. despite everything being in there favour

They can't match the Liverpool's.. Madrids.. Bayerns.. Barcas and United's who can all call on years of history in the champions leqgue for inspiration.. Meanwhile City have memories like Shaun Goater saving them vs Gillingham in division 3
                      Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 05-09-2019, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X