This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    This season looks good anyway.. City, United, Chelsea should all be back..

Liverpool are helping keep Southampton in the black and could have improved

Spurs players have a bit to prove after the **** Euros

As for Arsenal Did Wenger even buy anyone?

Also does Pep ever take on a challenge? I mean joins Barca/ready made Bayern and now takes the best squad in England last season and spends 500m on top of that
    To be honest, I am a believe in Pep's managing ability but he does always take over already big-time clubs. I mean, I can't really argue against it because Jose pretty much only goes to clubs who has superstars in the side and in the case of Chelsea, stars were brought in.

And Arsenal is a joke. They overpaid for Xhaka and then that's it. Last year for Wenger, for sure. I'll be thoroughly surprised if he gets renewed.

Comment

• Hey you guys Arsenal signed Asano...the Japanese Jamie Vardy so stop making fun of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        This season looks good anyway.. City, United, Chelsea should all be back..

Liverpool are helping keep Southampton in the black and could have improved

Spurs players have a bit to prove after the **** Euros

As for Arsenal Did Wenger even buy anyone?

Also does Pep ever take on a challenge? I mean joins Barca/ready made Bayern and now takes the best squad in England last season and spends 500m on top of that
        What a season it promises to be!!!!!!!

Few days left now....

The big dogs are back.

I can see it being a straight battle between Utd and Liverpool for the title.....with Klopp's boys coming out on top of course.

Comment

• The Big Dogs are back, jot it down ladies.

Comment

• Arsenal have gone from Higuain, Lacazette & Draxler to Bony, Jonny Evans and some Japanese roadsweeper. Joke club.

Comment

• Comment

• I feel the return of the infamous Andre Villas Boas to the premiere league. He'll be the successor to Arsene Wenger, once Arsenal fail one more time to secure a meaningful (elite worthy) trophy.

Comment

• Some Brazilian kid who plays for Benfica is picking Wolves over Liverpool for 20m

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    The Big Dogs are back, jot it down ladies.

:roflbow: the dog is thicker than sakho.

Comment

• At last, the EPL is back.... and what better way to start than to slap Arsenal about at their own gaff.

Comment

Working...
                      X