Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanchez has to go simply because he earns too much.

Makes it impossible for United to go and negotiate with anyone really. Even City knew that!

I think he’d have been a bad signing even if he replicated his Arsenal form at United. Just silly wages and sign on fee.

United just wanted a talisman that would single handedly shoot them to a title within the contruct of a defensively sound, well drilled Mourinho team.

They wanted a shortcut back to the top

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
      The question is if United get Pochettino, which players would fit his high pressing attack he likes?

IMO some of the players you mentioned can fit well with Pochettino style. Lukaku, Pogba, even Sanchez may all be motivated under new leadership.
      For what 10 games like with ole?

Sanchez is it typical South American mercenary

Lukaku is the softest big man I have ever seen.. especially when you have experienced some of the hold up play by say a Van Nistelerooy or Sheringham.. who both probably didn't have the same physical attributes

I think Poch is gone man.. honestly I trust Ole anyway.. he's got the right management around him.. just need a massive clear out and rebuild

Comment

• Where does Poch go though? Bayern Munich? Juventus?

Those are the only 2 legit big clubs that may be looking for someone new. Specially if United stick with Ole. Chelsea could realistically get him, with the amount of money they spend for managers.

I just think they will finally commit to a manager this time around... just happens to be possibly the worst one to do that for.

Comment

• Poch has won nothing yet.

His biggest achievement really is keeping his players and getting them near the top of the league.

If he leaves now how do even Spurs fans really remember him?

I don’t think Poch is gettable actually. He should stay where he is and win something in that big stadium they have.

The danger of being an Argentinian David Moyes is real.

Comment

• Poch has won nothing yet.

His biggest achievement really is keeping his players and getting them near the top of the league.

If he leaves now how do even Spurs fans really remember him?

I don’t think Poch is gettable actually. He should stay where he is and win something in that big stadium they have.

The danger of being an Argentinian David Moyes is real.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              For what 10 games like with ole?

Sanchez is it typical South American mercenary

Lukaku is the softest big man I have ever seen.. especially when you have experienced some of the hold up play by say a Van Nistelerooy or Sheringham.. who both probably didn't have the same physical attributes

I think Poch is gone man.. honestly I trust Ole anyway.. he's got the right management around him.. just need a massive clear out and rebuild
              Who can you realistically replace Lukaku with though?
              You’re not gonna get much for him, and you’ll be competing with Madrid who will also be looking for a decent striker this summer. As it is Madrid is already gonna outbid United for Sancho this summer, and that’s just for a 19 year attacking midfielder.
              Last edited by JJRod; 04-27-2019, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• Glad to see the illustrious FA Youth Cup trophy being lifted last week, that's the important one in the bag now can we do the treble?

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                  Who can you realistically replace Lukaku with though?
                  You’re not gonna get much for him, and you’ll be competing with Madrid who will also be looking for a decent striker this summer. As it is Madrid is already gonna outbid United for Sancho this summer, and that’s just for a 19 year attacking midfielder.
                  Piatek and Jovic.

Ac Milan and Frankfurt strikers.

I wont be surprised if Frankfurt split Chelsea's cheeks open on the back of that Jovic guy.

There'a also Werner and Lewandowski. Lewandowski would be a Ferguson move, like how he poached Van Persie and secured some silverware right after.

Comment

• Spurs lose.. 3rd and 4th place fiesta continues

Everyone on relegation form atm

Comment

• What do you guys make of Callum Wilson? 14 goals, 9 assists?

I thought poorly of the idea that Chelsea were going to sign him but ****ing hell. May as well have signed him instead of the fat old argie.

Comment

Working...
                      X