Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea are only in the race because Arsenal, Tottenham, and United keep letting us back in.

Arsenal with a game in hand and if Spurs will start winning games. Chelsea finish 6th if United stop dropping points in games they should win.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Chelsea are only in the race because Arsenal, Tottenham, and United keep letting us back in.

Arsenal with a game in hand and if Spurs will start winning games. Chelsea finish 6th if United stop dropping points in games they should win.
      If Spurs let us finished above them they need to look at themselves.

Chelsea are rubbish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        If Spurs let us finished above them they need to look at themselves.

Chelsea are rubbish.
        how? we have spent 0£ and sold our best CM in dembele & have had our best players injured for the most important peroids...you on the otherhand have spend hundreds of millions, its you lot that should be looking at yourselves laddy.
        Last edited by mlac; 04-05-2019, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
          how? we have spent 0£ and sold our best CM in dembele & have had our best players injured for the most important peroids...you on the otherhand have spend hundreds of millions, its you lot that should be looking at yourselves laddy.
          Get what your saying to a point. But..

This is YOUR team.

It won’t get better than this team. We all know that.

Best striker in the world, great defensive options, Eriksen, Son etc.

Spurs won’t have players like this again. Brand spanking new stadium or not.

To come out of it with nothing to show for it is awful. Let’s be honest

Chelsea looked at first like they were suffering a blip but they were legitimately rubbish from about November to March. I don’t know how they’ve amassed 60 points. They’ve been worse than the team that came 10th
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-05-2019, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Get what your saying to a point. But..

This is YOUR team.

It won’t get better than this team. We all know that.

Best striker in the world, great defensive options, Eriksen, Son etc.

Spurs won’t have players like this again. Brand spanking soon or not.

To come out of it with nothing to show for it is awful. Let’s be honest

Chelsea looked at first like they were suffering a blip but they were legitimately rubbish from about November to March. I don’t know how they’ve amassed 60 points. They’ve been worse than the team that came 10th
            same thing was said after modric and berbatov were sold.

Comment

Meh. Name one player you would take from this Chelsea squad into Spurs starting XI not named Hazard or Kante.

Not a backup either. Someone to slot right into the starting XI. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Comment

• Feels like there's a genuine conspiracy making sure Liverpool win the league, or at least to make the race go to the wire. Lost count of the lucky decisions that have gone Liverpool's way through the season. And their fans still moan!

Comment

Meh. Name one player you would take from this Chelsea squad into Spurs starting XI not named Hazard or Kante.

Not a backup either. Someone to slot right into the starting XI. Go ahead, I'll wait.
                  the fact you are a badly run club with bad scouts and bad coaching/management is irrelevant to my point.

Spurs have spent years developing prospects like Eriksen/homegrown talent into the best in the world. Chelsea spend 60-80 mill on a player and then cry every week when he isnt immediately amazing

Comment

the fact you are a badly run club with bad scouts and bad coaching/management is irrelevant to my point.

Spurs have spent years developing prospects like Eriksen/homegrown talent into the best in the world. Chelsea spend 60-80 mill on a player and then cry every week when he isnt immediately amazing
                    Its quite relevant actually. You developed great talent. Wonderful but you literally cannot name a single Chelsea player not named Hazard or Kante to put into Spurs starting line up.

You know what that means? You have the better players. You have the better team. You have the better coach.

You have no business finishing below this Chelsea side. Period. Regardless of money thrown around. Money spent doesnt give way for Spurs to finish below Chelsea with better everything. Literally, better everything on the pitch.

Comment

Its quite relevant actually. You developed great talent. Wonderful but you literally cannot name a single Chelsea player not named Hazard or Kante to put into Spurs starting line up.

You know what that means? You have the better players. You have the better team. You have the better coach.

You have no business finishing below this Chelsea side. Period. Regardless of money thrown around. If the talent doesnt match the price, how does that give way for Spurs to finish below Chelsea with better everything. Literally, better everything on the pitch.
                      It means you spunked money expecting instant success as per usual, for example we have had to put up with Moussa Sissoko being a complete carthorse for 3 years before he actually started playing well, he was FAR worse than jorginho ever was.

We have been without Son for the start, middle of the season. Wanyama (best DM in his day) Dier, Ali & Lamela plagued with injury problems all season. Dembele sold. Kane injured for most important part of the season.

We spuds fans expect us to fall apart at this time of the season every year when we spend money and have a full team, let alone relying on reserve players for the most part

Comment

Working...
                      X