• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Welp nevermind he got his hattrick.. was it a pen? Or dubious

Props to Juve and City tho

Who's going thro tomorrow?
    I was watching on American Univision and they didn’t show many replays but penalty looked legit.

Bayern and Barça go through tomorrow.

Comment

• Comment

• Not sure 10 years ago (pre VAR/technology) that 2nd Ronaldo goal gets given.. looked like a fantastic save on first viewing

Crazy.. apparently he is 64 goals and 15 assists or something in 77 CL knockout games..

Hoping Liverpool go through tonight and Lyon of course.. United can beat both over 2 legs.. not sure about Bayern and Barca tho

Comment

• Man City got to be the favourites this year surely?

Could see City.. Liverpool.. Barca or Juve winning it but not many other teams

Could really open up if either of those 4 meet before the semis tho

City vs Barca would be a tie
          Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 03-13-2019, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Well 4 English teams in the last 8.
            The PL teams are gonna start taking over the tournament from now on.

Comment

• Thinking Liverpool will give up the league for a shot at the cup with the big ears.

City take the league but at the expense of the cup with the big ears.

Comment

• Liverpool slayed the Yern. Good stuff

No Real or Yern for the first time in a decade.

I approve, changing things up.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Thinking Liverpool will give up the league for a shot at the cup with the big ears.

City take the league but at the expense of the cup with the big ears.
                  I would think Liverpool would rather win the league and City would rather win the CL

Impressive from Liverpool today I think they're the only English club that can win it imo

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                    Well 4 English teams in the last 8.
                    The PL teams are gonna start taking over the tournament from now on.
                    Surprised it has taken this long tbh.

It is likely the lack of winter break that’s held them back.

But the English teams do have a clear advantage in that our league isn’t hopelessly bias. The TV money is split evenly and all the teams can buy good players.

Bayern can’t go from playing F.C. Bratwurst to Liverpool without a problem.

The Spanish league is borderline.

Ronaldo and Messi are the greatest players of all time and has likely kept them atop the game as in Real and Barca.

I don’t think Barca beat City over two legs though. Unless City get stage fright

Chelsea are bang average but we should really win the Europa league

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X