This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    Think it depends on how progressive the manager is.

Looking back it seems ridiculous but Pep took months of flak for binning Hart.
    He got that wrong though initially.

Bravo was unsuited to the league entirely apart from being a decent footballer.

Ederson is a revelation.

A club with less money than City would have had a decision to make over Hart and Bravo.

Comment

• Ederson may well be the best keeper in the world atm.

After my boy Karius of course.

Comment

• United getting smashed today, Wilf is on a tear and my new boy Batshuayi is making life easier on everybody else. We're going in dry on these pricks and we're gonna finish in the top half of the table

Comment

• What an incredible job by Chelsea today to remake the offense and find a way to concoct so many shots on goal. That beast back there in Caballero really played his balls off, he was an absolute wall, didn't let anything through despite the constant missiles being sent his way. Amazing work from Sarri pulling all the right strings, that son of a gun is the ultimate puppet master. Really showed true respect and honor in victory as well, somebody that absolutely deserves all the respect in the universe from his players and opposing managers, give that man an extension!!!
          Last edited by BigZ44; 02-27-2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Barcelona dominated the 2nd half, great defense on their part.
            Offense still has so much untapped potential, which is the annoying part

For RM, Vinicius Jr. is the real deal. That kid can ball
            Modric was the engine like usual, but the transition from MF to defense/offense wasn't done well

Comment

• Where's mlac at?

All that talk. Spurs gonna spur I guess.

Comment

• Spurs are the one team Sarri seems to have sussed out.

That’s the 3rd time they’ve been awful against us now. Even in the league cup game they won they deserved to lose.

Our painfully boring style is their kryptonite.

Comment

• Wonder how long Sarri will keep Kepa on the bench?

Comment

• Spurs are the one team Sarri seems to have sussed out.

That’s the 3rd time they’ve been awful against us now. Even in the league cup game they won they deserved to lose.

Our painfully boring style is their kryptonite.

Comment

• My boy Trent Alexander Arnold doe...three assists in one game.

Superstar in the making that boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X