• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Atletico got ****ed, that was barely a bump

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Wow Atletico got ****ed, that was barely a bump
      Atletico should really be up 3-0, Costa missed a chance that I would have converted and Morata got screwed on that disallowed goal

Comment

• Holy **** that strike from Sane

Comment

• for ****s sake schalke.

Comment

• what an epic choke by Schalke and Oblak is a ****ing wall, Juventus is ****ed

Comment

• Schalke will get raped 5-0 at the Etihad and Atletico will play to a 0-0 draw in Torino, Juve and Ronaldo will be going home

Comment

• If Chelsea were 2-1 down and got reduced to 10 with 22 mins late we’d have f.ucking lost 10-1

City are decent

Comment

• I knew city would have a hard time tonight and so did my wallet

Comment

• Just saw Atletico Madrid goals. Idiot Bonucci went down easily and Penaldo being a puzzy.

And fuck Sarri and Jorginho.

Comment

• PSG favourites for the CL? I said it last year but they dropped out to Madrid I think

Other then them AT Madrid?

Atm you would fancy PSG.. Barca.. Madrid.. Athletico.. City and one of Bayern or Liverpool to go through.. (probably missing one team)

Seems like a very close group of teams.. really hard to pick

Comment

Working...
                      X