Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lack of talk of United's mediocre struggle against the young children of Switzerland pales in comparison to one of the most entertaining football displays from 2 former European Champions, which take you back to your school days of non-existence defence, all out attack.

Yes i'm talking about Aston Villa 5 - 5 Nottingham Forest.

Many hearts were close to taking lives that night. I still shiver at the mere thought of Chelsea's best striker, Abraham, running through our defence to tear many a arseholes, while our very own Lionel clone Joe Lolley rips through the league like it's beneath him.

Comment

• Mad decision to move the Libertadores final to the Bernabeu.

Arguably the most important club game in the history of South American football and they aren't even playing it on the continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
        The lack of talk of United's mediocre struggle against the young children of Switzerland pales in comparison to one of the most entertaining football displays from 2 former European Champions, which take you back to your school days of non-existence defence, all out attack.

Yes i'm talking about Aston Villa 5 - 5 Nottingham Forest.

Many hearts were close to taking lives that night. I still shiver at the mere thought of Chelsea's best striker, Abraham, running through our defence to tear many a arseholes, while our very own Lionel clone Joe Lolley rips through the league like it's beneath him.
        Tammy was running around Villa Park with his knob out in that one.

Seemed a great game

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Mad decision to move the Libertadores final to the Bernabeu.

Arguably the most important club game in the history of South American football and they aren't even playing it on the continent.
          Embarrassing. They should have a least kept it in the American continent. NYC or Miami would have been better.

Comment

• Shockwaves throughout the Premier League today, everybody gonna be standing up and taking notice of our 2-0 thrashing of powerhouse Burnley today. We comin for you all now, better hope your teams don't play Palace soon, or it's assured destruction

Comment

• I guess a silver lining for United can be that they aren't losing these kind of games at Soton.

Make no doubt about it though. That ship is taking on water. Sinking so slowly.

Comment

• Why do Man U only play when they are behind?

To be fair they are streets ahead of Chelsea in 15/16

That if you can’t support us when we lose 3-1 don’t support us when we lose 2-1.

I’m still scarred from that season. Horrific.

In reality Mourinho did the worst job anyone has done at anything that season. Anything. Not even just footy

Comment

• Shocking as usual.. Mind boggling tactics/makeshift defence

Mourhino brought like 3 center backs but wanted another in the summer and got a hump when he wasn't given 50m for one...

Hard to put a finger on how good United players really are at this stage.. one thing for sure is that the team/squad should not go life and death with Young boys and Soton

Comment

• Those two spurs goals were ridiculous.
                    Offside and a non existent penalty. Where is the VAR in the EPL?

Comment

• Arsenal are silently marching along.

Cant believe that Lacazette goal. He messed up the approach, then shot left footed, slipped and it STILL went in.

Comment

Working...
                      X