This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=24565656

too bad can't be embed. Bellew part made me rofl..

Comment

• Throwback

World Cup winning captain and manager only goal for the blues. Deschamps and Ferrer score in the same match!!? When did that happened? Its like Kante and Azpili scoring in the same match.

Comment

• I was at that game.

Also why is International Footy even back after England found the world wanting. We basically won the World Cup.

Just stop this charade. Everyone knows who runs things. Pointless exercise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          I was at that game.

Also why is International Footy even back after England found the world wanting. We basically won the World Cup.

That's cool man. A rare occurrence.

International football to remind the world "it's coming home"(nearly). At least England squad has a solid foundation to work on now. Its not dire like the Italians but of cos i'd prefer watching Chelsea playing slick football or Watford doing another Leicester City.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            I was at that game.

Exactly. Just like Richard the Lion Heart saw Jerusalem and decided it wasnt worth taking, we strolled up to the gates of the WC, a trail of devastation in our wake, and decided it wasn't worth it. Let the other nations have their fun.

Comment

• Uefa to review the away goal rule. Hopefully they leave it alone, I like it.

I wouldn't mind if they changed it so the away(s) goal doesn't count during extra-time. Meaning both teams get an even 90 mins for an away goal. But scrapping the rule altogether would be a mistake IMO.

Comment

• Anybody looking forward to UEFA Nations League? I'll be watching Germany/France and Wales/Ireland tomorrow

Comment

• Damn, France has rolled up with the entire WC winning lineup outside Lloris

Comment

• I like how Dortmund have been putting their live games on their Facebook page.

Even their non-aired friendlie are on there. 6-nil on some no-name team right this minute but still putting it out for their supporters.

Comment

• What class from Bale. The Irish haven't recovered from the Danes raping and pillaging Dublin in WC Qualifying

Comment

Working...
                      X