X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Called him a naive boy or some ****..

Just call him inexperienced.. naive etc.. no idea why he added the word boy

Its a small thing true.. but he's constantly making these sly little remarks about his own players..

Fergie would roast his players in the dressing room but 99% of the time in front of the cameras he stuck up for them
    i fkin uated fergie but yore right . but you cant expect any manager to live up to him. or matt. mourinos a kunt

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
      Our defence is comically bad atm.

Teams know that we're trying to play it out from the back with a keeper not comfortable with the ball at his feet. So press us high up the pitch. Cech is an accident waiting to happen in this system.

Cardiff hadn't scored a goal since April before today and the amount of chances they had was frightening.

Sokratis and Mustafi actually haven't been that bad, they're just getting absolutely no protection and a keeper that invites pressure whenever he touches the ball.
      you won doe

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        Typical spurs get a great result then straight away ruin it

United DID all right today.. Rashford was stupid.. but again Mourhino throwing his players under a bus
        Bardsley has always been a dirty cvnt tbf.

Shoulda been a red for Bardsley for the kick out and a yellow for Rashford.

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
          you won doe
          They went life and death with Cardiff.

Should be overturned to a loss that. Cardiff are horrendous.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Well, when picking a Premier league team to root for years ago, I didn't want to pick a team that would make me look like a front-runner and preferred a team in the London area to make it more realistic to get to a match if I went on vacation out there. Was originally going to go Spurs but they were the trendy pick for a bunch of Americans out here so I went more under the radar and went Palace because of the solid fan base. **** me But we haven't been relegated since I started cheering, so there's that.
            Ah fair do's. I have nightmares about Woy Hodgson.

Literally the worst time of my life as a footy fan when he was managing us.

His signings were the stuff of nightmares at Liverpool. Man actually signed Paul fookin Konchesky ffs. Oh and Christian Poulsen. Remember him Sparked_26? Man makes Carlos Sanchez look like a prime Makalele. Not to mention a past it Joe Cole. Just everything about his time managing us was horrific.

Done a decent job at Palace tho tbf. The kid Wan Bissaka looks nice. My boy Big Mama Sakho is probably bossing it also?

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
              i fkin uated fergie but yore right . but you cant expect any manager to live up to him. or matt. mourinos a kunt
              Klopp is da troof.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

His signings were the stuff of nightmares at Liverpool. Man actually signed Paul fookin Konchesky ffs. Oh and Christian Poulsen. Remember him Sparked_26? Man makes Carlos Sanchez look like a prime Makalele. Not to mention a past it Joe Cole. Just everything about his time managing us was horrific.

Done a decent job at Palace tho tbf. The kid Wan Bissaka looks nice. My boy Big Mama Sakho is probably bossing it also?
                Yeah, Bissaka is gonna be a real player, kid really locks it down. Sakho does his thing but he has those damn lapses too, had a careless play that cost us a truly abysmal goal last time out. Despite the bad loss the 2nd half had me intrigued. Kouyate looked like a difference maker after coming in, which we badly need in our MF. Meyer looks to me the best passer on the team and he's getting more run with each game now. Once those guys get fully acclimated and Zaha is back I think we'll look a different squad. So badly wish we had someone, anyone decent to pair up front with Willy though, was hoping this dude Ayew would give us something considering he had 11 goals for Swansea last season, but he looked utter **** in that game on Saturday.

Comment

• Quagliarella scored a wondergoal last night for Sampdoria and it lead me to find this article about him.

Some of the maddest ***** I've ever read:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...o-quagliarella

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Yeah, Bissaka is gonna be a real player, kid really locks it down. Sakho does his thing but he has those damn lapses too, had a careless play that cost us a truly abysmal goal last time out. Despite the bad loss the 2nd half had me intrigued. Kouyate looked like a difference maker after coming in, which we badly need in our MF. Meyer looks to me the best passer on the team and he's getting more run with each game now. Once those guys get fully acclimated and Zaha is back I think we'll look a different squad. So badly wish we had someone, anyone decent to pair up front with Willy though, was hoping this dude Ayew would give us something considering he had 11 goals for Swansea last season, but he looked utter **** in that game on Saturday.
                    I remember last season Palace were beating Chelsea and in extra time Sakho did a back heel across his OWN box which was about an inch away from giving a Chelsea player a tap in he's a mad bastard and doesn't give one single **** haha. I loved him but you're right, he's always got a brain fart in him damn near every game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Did you see the Boy Carlos Sanchez get dispossessed in the 92nd minute to hand West Ham a f.ucking devastating loss.

I know I’m obsessed with him but f.uck me. What a f.ucking bum.

In other news the boy Robertson has a 5 year deal. I know I said Jose Enrique was good once but I did say Robertson was the goods at Hull. Tbf to Enrique he was probably playing for Liverpool with an actual brain tumour

Poulsen was awful. As was Vorpnin. It’s shame you don’t get crap like that anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X