This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Ronaldo to Juve, Higuain to chelsea and Mbappe to Madrid looking likely..
    Not Chelsea mate.

Chelsea board has their head so far up their asses that they don’t even realize that other clubs have started pre-season training and the transfer window is a month from closing or summat.

Board still flirting with Sarri, havent made even the slightest transfer to improve dire positions.

Chelsea won’t get a sniff of Higuain really. Not unless it’s a last minute Torres transfer.

Chelsea are in for a hell of a ride next season.

Comment

• If Ronaldo goes to Juventus, do they become favorites for the Champions League?

Real will be taking a few steps back as well. Letting him leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        If Ronaldo goes to Juventus, do they become favorites for the Champions League?

Real will be taking a few steps back as well. Letting him leave.
        Lol no clearly not.

Juventus are a million miles away from winning the champions league and are now in a steady decline, their team is ancient.

Comment

• You really think so?

Unless losing Buffon is critical. I cant see how they dont improve by adding a for sure, game decider in Ronaldo. Objectively speaking.

Gives them a better chance against real, bayern and barca at least. I think.

Comment

• you do realise while you kunts were watching a semi of the world cup liverpool where beating the second best team in the northwest tranmere 3 2

Comment

• ffs.

Comment

• I swear, Karius is the German Joe Hart.

Has some world class saves in him but also more than a bit spastic in nets.

Comment

• Safe to say once we get the Dybala, Fekir and Oblak deals over the line we're strong favourites for the league next season lads? We've gotta be right up there surely?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I swear, Karius is the German Joe Hart.

Has some world class saves in him but also more than a bit spastic in nets.
                    Erm no, he's never made a world class save in his life.

I had a look at his Mainz compilation on Youtube and he's even ****e on there he somehow manages to make bog standard saves look like he's had to go life and death to save em.

Horrendous goalkeeper. Joe Hart is like a prime Schmeichel in comparison to that bum.

Can't wait till Oblak is confirmed.

Comment

• I'm not entirely sold on Oblak personally. Obviously decent but as always he'll be massively flattered by playing in a team that parks the bus. 10 men acting as a barricade limiting the angles right down.
                      You put him in a team with Lovren at the back that plays a high line like Liverpool he's no doubt going to suck.

If I was Klopp or a Liverpool fan I'd be rallying to snag Kasper Schmeical. Most underrated GK out and proven in the league and probably less than a third of the price of Oblak.

Comment

Working...
                      X