Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Based on this game we should be building our team around Fabien Delph.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Based on this game we should be building our team around Fabien Delph.
      Only watched bits but he was excellent.

Comment

• Fekir DONE.

Shaqiri advanced talks.

Oblak all but done.

We're winning the ****ing lot aren't we?

Basically swapped Coutinho for a world class midfield, I've been saying we've had the worst midfield in the league for donkeys now and we still managed to finish in the top 4 and get to the CL final. Wtf are we gonna do now we've finally got a quality midfield?

Walk. The. League.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          brilliant example of yank wit that...
          or lack of

Comment

• Conte turned down Real Madrid to see out his Chelsea contract.

If that ain't a man who wants to stay at a club, I don't know what else it could be

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Fekir DONE.

Shaqiri advanced talks.

Oblak all but done.

We're winning the ****ing lot aren't we?

Basically swapped Coutinho for a world class midfield, I've been saying we've had the worst midfield in the league for donkeys now and we still managed to finish in the top 4 and get to the CL final. Wtf are we gonna do now we've finally got a quality midfield?

Walk. The. League.
              It will depend on what the focus is.

Pool can definitely win the league if they focus on that number 1. If y'all try to fight for every trophy, you'll wind up losing the league to City on the last day again.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Conte turned down Real Madrid to see out his Chelsea contract.

If that ain't a man who wants to stay at a club, I don't know what else it could be
                That’s the work of a man who wants to take a gap year and get £9 million for doing so. The moment he takes a job his monthly salary gets stopped.

I’d do that too. We all would.

AVB gave up about millions by taking that Spurs job. AVB was a weirdo but what incredible self-belief. As a man he’s very admirable. Pony manager.

Laurent Blanc took the money from PSG you can see why he wants the Chelsea job.

From Chelsea’s point of view of Conte has to go. He has alienated everyone and that FA Cup whilst welcome is probably the worst way we’ve won anything. It was fortunate.

If he stays we’ll finish 10th. I found him extremely defeatist last season. Still can’t see how he survived that City game. Bit ominous really.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 06-08-2018, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Richest man in Britain turned down by Roman.

Fair play to Roman - Chelsea owe him. Politically they are useful to him now.

That said, Chelsea fans are spoilt now including me. City leaving us in their wake now feels completely unacceptable.

Comment

• Conte's situation isn't really that bad though.

He's alienated 2 players, undoubtedly. Willian and Luiz but both clearly passed they useful point.

Big Nose is holding the club ransom, has nothing to do with Conte.

While Hazard is basically Modric when Modric was at Spurs. World class player surrounded by men who could never play for Man United.

The situation between Conte and the executives though. Just comes down to the lack of competency by the execs.

They gotta choose what they want to do. They want to win every trophy but do it with a Redknapp Spurs side. Which isn't going to work.

Either give the man what he wants or change direction of the club.

Can't be Galacticos but want to spend less than Everton and Crystal Palace (which Chelsea have done recently)

Comment

• Hearing we turned Fekir down at the last minute after hearing Dybala is now available due to Juve needing the money.

Keita - Fabinho
                      Salah - Dybala - Mane
                      Firmino

TASTY.

Comment

Working...
                      X