X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Kane is crocked tbh.

He shouldn't be playing at all. I bet he reinjures himself

Comment

• Don't worry about Real Madrid coming in for Kane that's not going to happen he is not a Real Madrid caliber, Erickson leaving is more realistic and he talked about his dream of playing for Barcelona before

Would be hilarious if Pochettino goes to Arsenal he would have a better chance of winning a trophy there

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        I think Kane is crocked tbh.

He shouldn't be playing at all. I bet he reinjures himself
        Sounds like the typical story of a really good English striker.

He’s probably rushing himself back though. Usually it’s the club but Poch doesn’t seem like the type to hurry players back from injury.

Comment

• Conte to Arsenal
          Poch to United
          Rafa to Spurs

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            He looks a very good prospect.

I have a feeling City fans will soon be shedding tears over losing him. The boy looks nice. Only ever seen him play once and i'm one hundred percent certain he has more talent in his small toe nail as a 17 year old than that bum Sterling has in his entire body.
            We were rumoured to have offered him a 30k p/w contract last year. Lots of talk about his attitude being poor.

He supposedly moved to Dortmund because it would mean an easier path to the first team but he's only played something like 40 more minutes than Foden this season.

He does look a talent though, England seem to have a few at that age.

Sterling got robbed for YPOTY btw.

Comment

• Haha serie race getting tights, both in scudetto race and CL spots.1 point separate
              Juve-napoli at the top and Roma-lazio-inter getting gritty separate also by 1 point. I'm getting nevous in the upcoming last 4 weeks juve still have away matches againts Inter and Roma with extra CL spots motivation. We probably will see Napoli end juve reign

1.JUVENTUS 85
              2.NAPOLI 84
              3.ROMA 66
              4.LAZIO 66
              5.INTER 65
              Last edited by betmen; 04-23-2018, 04:00 AM.

Comment

• Juve really drop the ball last night, playing like cowards. If they win the gap will reach 7pts instead they cave-in and now Napoli got their momentum.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  We were rumoured to have offered him a 30k p/w contract last year. Lots of talk about his attitude being poor.

He supposedly moved to Dortmund because it would mean an easier path to the first team but he's only played something like 40 more minutes than Foden this season.

He does look a talent though, England seem to have a few at that age.

Sterling got robbed for YPOTY btw.
                  To be fair I doubt his attitude can be that poor. Shows some balls to move to a foreign country at his age.

Not judging Sterling on that front though. Man has 42 kids he can't go anywhere.

Sterling is much improved. Really noticed it for England it is less noticeable at City because they're all good but for England he looked far more technical than I remember him being. Like a poor man's Hazard out there.

Also I love that Giroud goal but I wish he put it in with his left foot . He slalomed so well using both feet but he went with the poke with the foot closest to the ball but it would have just looked even more aesthetically pleasing if he managed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    To be fair I doubt his attitude can be that poor. Shows some balls to move to a foreign country at his age.

Not judging Sterling on that front though. Man has 42 kids he can't go anywhere.

Sterling is much improved. Really noticed it for England it is less noticeable at City because they're all good but for England he looked far more technical than I remember him being. Like a poor man's Hazard out there.

Also I love that Giroud goal but I wish he put it in with his left foot . He slalomed so well using both feet but he went with the poke with the foot closest to the ball but it would have just looked even more aesthetically pleasing if he managed it.
                    Loads of kids move countries at younger ages than that don't they? Don't think it shows he has a good attitude.

He hasn't been vindicated with the move, not yet anyway. City only have 2 proper wingers, he definitely would've played just as much if not more than he has at Dortmund if he'd stayed. Would've gained loads working with the first team and Pep too.

Sterling has been superb this year. He misses his fair share of chances but he only gets the amount of chances he does because his movement off the ball is phenomenal. I'll be shocked if Sane can ever outscore Sterling in a season because he isn't able to consistently get himself into the scoring positions that Sterling can. If Sterling can sort out his composure you're looking at monster numbers every single season.

Comment

• lol sterling is crap, every time i see him play he misses complete sitters and scuffs the ball wide from 5 yards out, hes basically Arron Lennon.

Comment

Working...
                      X