Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That clause John Terry wants to put in his contract if Villa go up can't be true.

No one is that self centered.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      That clause John Terry wants to put in his contract if Villa go up can't be true.

No one is that self centered.
      What is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
        o well lads the day of days has arrived. the pool are there in the final and having already booked a holiday with the bird. and a wedding to go anall i coudnt afford to go. my lad is there and il be there in spirit but **** me it sucks
        Sounds like it was hard work going out there anyway.

Isnt Vitali Klit taking responsibility for the transport links being bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          What is it?
          If Villa get promoted he wants a new deal with a clause of not playing against Chelsea.

I mean the guy is a legend and loves the club but that is too much even for him.

Comment

• Didn't know the playoff final was today. It always used to fall on the bank holiday monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              If Villa get promoted he wants a new deal with a clause of not playing against Chelsea.

I mean the guy is a legend and loves the club but that is too much even for him.
              Sentiment aside. I’d want him to play. Dead slow now.

He’s been awful in this game

Comment

• Keylor Navas; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Casemiro, Kroos, Modric, Isco; Benzema and Cristiano

That's the Real lineup. Seems like the best starting lineup they would have put out tbh. Bale and Acensio are major threats coming off the bench too along with Vasquez who can slot in on the right anywhere.

I want Liverpool to win but they don't have the depth and are insanely reliant on their front 3. I don't see how a team with so many clear weaknesses in goal/defence can win the CL against a team like Real Madrid.

Real Madrid have so much depth and ability in that team it's not even fair. I'll give it 3-1 to Real. Hope Liverpool prove me wrong.

Comment

• Hopefully Liverpool get tonked and Ronaldo scores a hatrick..

Or actually Ronaldo scoring a dodgy pen in the 97th min of injury time might be sweeter

Comment

• I got Liverpool.

Comment

• 2cellos!!

Comment

Working...
                      X