• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    What if Brendan goes?
    He won't doe

Comment

• I have to say I think Emery is a really good fit for Arsenal.

Emery has proven to be the king of the Europa league and that’s where Arsenal will be playing these days.

50m transfer budget though? No wonder the likes of Allegri decided against leaving his current job at Juve!

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        There was a footballer this christmas just gone who bought the home fans in the ground a pint. They were given a coupon at the turnstyles. How is stuff like that not done more often? I don't wanna see you kiss the badge, i want you to buy me pint
        That last line is gold.

Who did it?

Should happen more often. I think Terry might have done it before. Lampard used to go to a pub in Chelsea and buy rounds. But I’m taking the whole away end. So easy.

I swear if I was Cesc I’d be buying a pint for all fans for every game. He must know he’s overpaid by a 100k
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-23-2018, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          That last line is gold.

Who did it?

Should happen more often. I think Terry might have done it before. Lampard used to go to a pub in Chelsea and buy rounds. But I’m taking the whole away end. So easy.

I swear if I was Cesc I’d be buying a pint for all fans for every game. He must know he’s overpaid by a 100k
          I can't remember but I think it was a Huddersfield or Brighton player.

Oh here it is

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42434109

Only cost him 8k

Comment

• there was a lad played for everton used to buy them tickets for the game if they had no money; musta been ****e at footy a cant remember his name

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
              I have to say I think Emery is a really good fit for Arsenal.

Emery has proven to be the king of the Europa league and that’s where Arsenal will be playing these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                Sure a team with Di maria.. Higuain.. Aguero.. Dybala.. Mascherano + others who play for top clubs in Europe need Messi

To beat Iceland.. Nigeria and Croatia

Get off Messi dick ffs

And yes if only even 2 from Aguero/Higuain/Dybala play (if messi was injured) it's still 10x better then whatever Iceland and co have to offer
                Di Maria, Higuain and Dybala most likely won't start. Mascherano's legs went about 3 years ago and he now plays in China.

Their midfield will likely be what, Banega - Lo Celso - Biglia?

Being good in 1 area doesn't make them anything more than a bang average team.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Walter Sarri is such a football hipster pick.

Sacked by November. Genuinely.
                Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                I'd give AVB a second chance before taking Sarri.
                Why the hate?

Didn't you want Rodgers Sparked? On what basis do you take Rodgers over Sarri?

Comment

• Germany-Brazil final in the World Cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    Di Maria, Higuain and Dybala most likely won't start. Mascherano's legs went about 3 years ago and he now plays in China.

Their midfield will likely be what, Banega - Lo Celso - Biglia?

Being good in 1 area doesn't make them anything more than a bang average team.

Why the hate?

Didn't you want Rodgers Sparked? On what basis do you take Rodgers over Sarri?
                    On what basis would you want Sarri over Rodgers?

Then i’ll answer my bit

Comment

• Word is Roman met with him and is okay paying his buyout clause now.

Gonna have to hit the ground running. Playing like Napoli right from the start.

Comment

Working...
                      X