Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With uefa being uefa, I had a feeling Bayern and Madrid would be kept apart.

Roma is the draw I would of took, but it's still going to be a tough one. They've beat the likes of Atletico, Chelsea and Barcelona and haven't conceded a goal at home in the tournament.

Tough draw for Arsenal. Costa is going to be up for that one.

Comment

• Bayern over Real Madrid

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=778701

Comment

• Didn't think Madrid would draw Bayern, but at least this way it can't be argued that Madrid didn't earn it PSG, Juve, and Bayern.

Arsenal should beat Atletico imo. I mean what else if Arsenal playing for? Atletico still has an outside shot at la liga with the way Barça is playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
          Europa semi-finals draw

Marseille vs Salsburg
          Arsenal vs Atletico Madrid
          Sad for Arsenal.. they would have battered the other two teams..

Shocked Madrid got Bayern..

Liverpool should be the favourites for the Champions league now.. ****ing amazing when u think about it.. Even United battered them a couple month ago

Comment

• Bayern to me are the favorites.

Only knock on Pool is the lack of experience but everything else, they are on fire.

Don't be surprised if it ends up very reminiscent of when Klopp got Dortmund to the finals after dismantling Madrid.

Comment

• I'd just have Liverpool as favourites because Madrid and Bayern have to play each other.. I think Roma is the weakest team but they definitely have the ability to cause an upset

Seems Liverpool and Madrid are favourites to win the tournament at 2/1 on Paddy Power

Did anyone actually watch Bayern vs Sevilla? Did they just take it easy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
                Chelsea great Andriy Shevchenko doing the draw. That goal line clearance against Manure was the greatest he ever did for Chelsea.
                Last flash of greatness against Spurs in the cup. Was a classic goal.

Should picked have picked that football out of the net and ate it before walking home (the home of his birth) and just reflected on that strike for a few years leaving everyone to ponder whether there was more in the tank.

Surprised by the CL draw. I'm pleased tbh. Sick of the Spanish clubs.

I tend to support English clubs at this point anyway as anything else makes me feel like a bitter knob-head. Liverpool are where they deserve to be.

I did think they'd go far before the season started. I thought Chelsea would too though

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

Liverpool should be the favourites for the Champions league now.. ****ing amazing when u think about it.. Even United battered them a couple month ago
                  means fk all mate we beat you 4 1 at old trafford and i thought fukm e where gonna win the league but we bottled it

Comment

• no six to arrive , am telling you we are ****in briliant little mo bob firmino and mane scare the s hite outa everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

Arsenal vs Marseille would've produced some fireworks. Payet's goal against Leipzig was pretty sublime. Didn't see the Bayern Sevilla match. Maybe Bayern was still drunk after winning the their league again

Sevilla did dump Man U outta the comp so they aren't just a walk in the park.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Last flash of greatness against Spurs in the cup. Was a classic goal.

Should picked have picked that football out of the net and ate it before walking home (the home of his birth) and just reflected on that strike for a few years leaving everyone to ponder whether there was more in the tank.

Surprised by the CL draw. I'm pleased tbh. Sick of the Spanish clubs.

I tend to support English clubs at this point anyway as anything else makes me feel like a bitter knob-head. Liverpool are where they deserve to be.

I did think they'd go far before the season started. I thought Chelsea would too though
                      Totally forgotten about that goal. Only reason i remembered that goal line clearance was because an ex-colleague commented on how Chelsea paid top dollar (pound in this case) for him to make that goal line clearance.

Another thing i remember about Shevy was he kissed the Chelsea badge after scoring his first goal for Chelsea only to get in a little trouble with the Milan's Ultras. LoL..

Comment

Working...
                      X