Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word is Monaco would like Bakayoko back.

They can have him. Cut price. I don’t mind.

Give Drinkwater his wish of starting at a mid table club as well.

RLC, Ginkel, Pasalic. Would all fill the boots of them two.

Comment

• http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ciple-for-2020

Thoughts on the new winter break idea? looks like it won't even affect Christmas fixtures which I don't mind tbh. The only problem I have is when there's only a 2 day gap between matches.

I don't think this change will make much of a difference personally.

Comment

• A Kante/Drinkwater duo have already won the Prem. Whether you wanted him or not, give him a run. He can't do any worse than a Bakayoko or Cesc filling in.

Comment

• Champions league who you got? I hope Liverpool make the final. Won some nice $ on them over Man City.

Real Madrid vs Bayern is hard to predict. I'm small on Bayern....but that's a bet with my heart and not calculated as I hope Real gets eliminated.

Comment

• w
            Originally posted by black.ink View Post
            A Kante/Drinkwater duo have already won the Prem. Whether you wanted him or not, give him a run. He can't do any worse than a Bakayoko or Cesc filling in.
            I agree that Drinkwater hasn't been given a proper opportunity.

I believe Conte is somewhat of a liar and ****** the drum for Bakayoko and so has given him too many opportunities essentially to play himself into form. Baka all things considered (reputation, transfer fee, ability) is probably the worst player to play for Chelsea since I've watched them so about 23 years. Man's not good. And I refused to criticise him really until after Christmas because I couldn't believe he wasn't better and also I was expecting to see something

Drinkwater played pretty well at Anfield and OT imo. Better than any performance Yoko has had. Drinkwater is 6.5/10 week in week out player.

Chelsea could use that. Baka is a 0/10 player and Cesc in a two against a bad team will put in a 9/10 performance but put in a 0 against anyone who puts him under pressure. Even Shane Long standing on him stopped him from playing.

It is inexcusable to me for teams to allow Cesc to run a game from a deep lying position. I think I could stop him from doing it there tbh. Barcelona played him as a striker Pep knew this **** 5 years ago.

Conte isn't at that level. Unless he's just uninterested. No Chelsea fan would pick Cesc to start in a two against anyone who is any good. Even then. I wouldn't start him against anyone basically ever.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-18-2018, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Drinkwater plays just like Mikel imo.

He'll put in a decent shift, just like Mikel used to. Expect him to lift his head and pass the ball forward? Not gonna happen. Same with Mikel.

No doubt Cesc only plays because he is the only midfielder at Chelsea that can make a forward pass.

That's likely the reason why Drinkwater doesn't get a string of games together.

Comment

• wtfs happening where are my boys sadio and roy this might as well be called the chelsea supporters thread

Comment

• How these two plums get one of the top punditry jobs in England i'll never know. More so Merson, i hate that prick whenever he is on my tv. Maybe irrationally i don't know, either way what a prick.

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
                    wtfs happening where are my boys sadio and roy this might as well be called the chelsea supporters thread
                    Our season is dead as a dodo too.

Dunno where your boys have gone. Your season is actually interesting.

Chelsea are gonna get beaten by Burnley tonight.

Credit to Burnley by the way. Weakest team outside Huddersfield on paper for me. Will move to within 5 points of Chelsea tonight.

Comment

• So Wenger is officially off then. Damn, he deserved another 4 year contract to see where this team was heading

Comment

Working...
                      X