X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English referees shouldn't be allowed in European games

Comment

• Great penalty under all that pressure!!

Comment

• Shouldn't have made that call. 3-3 Agg. dying minutes of the game. Two big clubs. Got to let it go to extra time.

Real will get Roma next.

Comment

• That ref ****ing sucks.

Feelingfor Juve, they showed heart tonight.
          Last edited by Szef; 04-11-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Shouldn't have made that call. 3-3 Agg. dying minutes of the game. Two big clubs. Got to let it go to extra time.

Real will get Roma next.

Wtf dude you can't "let it go to extra time" just because it's two big clubs.. He pushes him just before anyway.. it's for sure a penalty but a soft one.. but the little push was just enough to put the guy off..

Ronaldo set up and scoring the penalty again..

I am not sure he's gonna be able to keep bring out game winning displays for the rest of the CL tho.. some other Madrid plays need to step up

Benzema missing seemed to hurt Madrid alot.. Bale was straight garbage from what I saw. I reckon Madrid will go for De Gea after that massive error though.

Tbh Juve barely attacked after the third goal.. so they have themselves to blame.. they wanted to just get it into extra time

Comment

• I'd agree with Flicker....

F.uck giving that penalty at that moment unless someone has basically two-footed someone in the fecking teeth.

Got to manage the occassion a bit. Clatteburg said he should have sent of 3 Spurs players in that game that they lost the plot two seasons ago

Comment

• Was a penalty. Went through the back of him and didn't make contact with the ball. Doesn't matter when it happened or to who.

I wanted Juve to win, how crazy would it have been with Juve and Roma in the final.

Comment

• Goddamn i am heart broken, penalty or not. It was just minutes away.

Comment

• I didn't think it was a penalty.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      Goddamn i am heart broken, penalty or not. It was just minutes away.
                      Lost nearly 20 bucks because of it. I lost 50 when Dybala scored the last minute goal against Lazio

Comment

Working...
                      X