This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost to those ****s and all now.

Ah well. Not been fussed about this season since Conte isn't. There's nothing there to be encouraged by.

Hudson Odoi to play every game now.

Also we would have lost 4-1 if Big Nose in goal. Sweet Willy made a great save.

I don't rate Delle Alli at all but he does score against us.

Comment

• Went to Palace-Liverpool yesterday. Pool were pretty good in the first half and went in 1-0 down and dreadful in the second but ended up winning 2-1. Funny old game. Winning goal was as soft as you’ll see in the top flight.

Comment

• Brenda, Lampard and Jody Morris as a team or Thomas Tuchel in apparently.

Defo go with the former.

Really tired of that bewigged little Italian knob now. Has undone all his good work but whinging from day 1 of this season and trying to get himself sacked. Hasn't managed at all this season. Bought a load of crap players, never changed that system and never makes a sub before 80 minutes.

Think Chelsea would have come 5th anyway but don't do it like he's done it. He's a loser now. Was a winner but gave up.

If he was proper he would have quit in the summer if he was upset. He is just waiting for a pay off. I doubt he does anything post Chelsea.

Not really a good guy. Doesn't really seem to understand what these games mean now.

Players are rubbish but he has no standards now. Really needed to sack that guy in January.

On a human level he's probably isolated and homesick. But I can't be arsed to feel for him after that result
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-01-2018, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Brenda, Lampard and Jody Morris as a team or Thomas Tuchel in apparently.

Defo go with the former.

Really tired of that bewigged little Italian knob now. Has undone all his good work but whinging from day 1 of this season and trying to get himself sacked. Hasn't managed at all this season. Bought a load of crap players, never changed that system and never makes a sub before 80 minutes.

Think Chelsea would have come 5th anyway but don't do it like he's done it. He's a loser now. Was a winner but gave up.

If he was proper he would have quit in the summer if he was upset. He is just waiting for a pay off. I doubt he does anything post Chelsea.

Not really a good guy. Doesn't really seem to understand what these games mean now.

Players are rubbish but he has no standards now. Really needed to sack that guy in January.

On a human level he's probably isolated and homesick. But I can't be arsed to feel for him after that result

Isn't that his whole reason for sulking and wanting out? He never wanted to sign any of those bums apparently.

Told you before, will tell you again, Roman's got bored. Back to mid table mediocrity you go, right where you belong, whilst us true big boys go back to winning CL's and leagues for fun. It's only natural mate, at least you had a few years of fun buying some trophies!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Isn't that his whole reason for sulking and wanting out? He never wanted to sign any of those bums apparently.

Told you before, will tell you again, Roman's got bored. Back to mid table mediocrity you go, right where you belong, whilst us true big boys go back to winning CL's and leagues for fun. It's only natural mate, at least you had a few years of fun buying some trophies!
            We'll see. Will probably win the league next season.

Conte bought all those bums. Not having it.

Comment

• The only people I think Conte wanted for sure were Kante and Morata. Both said they chose Chelsea after speaking directly to Conte.

Zappacosta is an odd bit. Only Conte would've know anything about him but we weren't connected to any truly top right backs/ right wing backs either. So, it's hard to say.

The rest of this lot were purely salarymen decisions, above Conte's pay grade.

He flat out said he knew nothing about Emerson. That isn't his purchase.

Whereas no competent manager would want any English player from mid table clubs. Barkley and Drinkwater were quota decisions by the salarymen up stairs.

Bakayoko. I think Conte signed off on it but he flat out said he wanted Matic to stay so that he didn't have to use Bakayoko right away. He wanted him to be backup to Matic but the board sold him to buy French.

Chelsea don't have the foggiest clue what they are doing performance wise. They are making pure accounting decisions and hoping they translate to on-field performances.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                The economic power of clubs from Chelsea/Arsenal to Burnley/Everton/Leicester is simply too great for any top 6 side to suddenly become a mid-table club.

Chelsea will simply win the league title every 2 years because they play once a week.

Even if Roman gives up on Chelsea. The value of Chelsea is greater than Liverpool (history aside). So, Chelsea will go nowhere unless Roman suddenly gets imprisoned by Putin and stripped of all of his assets.

Comment

• Madrid came with full squad, Juventus miss mandzukic, bernadeschi, sandro, Pjanic and benatia because injuries and suspension. But Cuadrado is back and score last saturday in his first game after 4 months absent.

I hope Allegri go with 4-3-3 and start Bentancur in midfield, he's been good for uruguay last international friendlies. And please start with doglas costa on the left
                  Last edited by betmen; 04-02-2018, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• That player who came to play for the LA Galaxy, Zlatan I think is his name.

Is he good? They keep talking about him on ESPN. I haven't heard of him before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      That player who came to play for the LA Galaxy, Zlatan I think is his name.

Is he good? They keep talking about him on ESPN. I haven't heard of him before.
                      Everyone heard of Zlatan the most electrifying man in sports entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X