This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
    Xhaka is utter dog ****e, I was actually quite envious when they signed him but I think I'd prefer recalling Jay Spearing over that bum tbh
    lol, what ever happened to that little angel faced mongoloid?

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      Beautiful.

You don't grace this thread enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
        I can't think of a team that reacts as badly to conceding a goal as we do. We totally **** ourselves.
        Orient have thrown away two 3-0 leads in the past four weeks. You’re welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
          He was at Bolton last time I paid any attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
            Xhaka is utter dog ****e, I was actually quite envious when they signed him but I think I'd prefer recalling Jay Spearing over that bum tbh
            Awful player. Him and Mustafi would be my first choices to leave this summer. Utter dross with weak mentalities.

They cost a combined 70 mil! 70 million for those 2 ffs.

Comment

• enough of EPL talk guys, i was kinda pissed Juve-atalanta match yesterday got canceled because of heavy snow. i was waiting till 01:00 am.
              this week in serie a top 8 on the table are facing each other.

Lazio - Juventus
              Napoli - Roma
              Milan - Inter
              Atalanta - Sampdoria

Comment

• enough of EPL talk guys, i was kinda pissed Juve-atalanta match yesterday got canceled because of heavy snow. i was waiting till 01:00 am.
                this week in serie a top 8 on the table are facing each other.

Lazio - Juventus
                Napoli - Roma
                Milan - Inter
                Atalanta - Sampdoria

Comment

• Most likely there will be no serie A teams in the CL from next week

Also why is there such a gap between the games now? no CL games till the 6th? that's almost a 3 week gap its ******ed

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Most likely there will be no serie A teams in the CL from next week

Also why is there such a gap between the games now? no CL games till the 6th? that's almost a 3 week gap its ******ed
                    Enough time for Messi to suffer a cheeky hamstring tear.

How comes that little bastard never gets injured?

I know it sounds like I'm wishing a small injury on him - I am. But it is remarkable that him and Ronaldo have barely been injured in their entire careers. Playing 60 games a season for like a decade.

I actually believe they pumped that little freak full of growth hormones. He's basically indestructible.

We have to hook Hazard nearly every week because he's our only good player and his lungs are in his arse by about the 65th minute.

Messi's heart is probably the size of a bowling ball, ffs. I'm talking literally. He is probably cranking out more haemoglobin than any human being since time began.

I get Ronaldo. I get why he's an athlete. He looks like they made him in a lab. But Messi. What they ****. I'd love to see that man's blood work.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 02-27-2018, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• He was pretty injured/injury prone as a kid/teenage footballer at Barca.. def something dodgy went on with him

Ronaldo is just a freak and looks after himself incredibly well

IDK though there is def ways to prevent injuries which some players picked up on.. Ryan Giggs from 18-26 or so would tear his hamstrings if u looked at him bad.. he took up yoga and he barely ever had real issues after that

Comment

Working...
                      X